25.

"So what are we doing exactly?" Namjoon asked, taking a sip from his orange juice cup.

Jin rolled his eyes, "Ugh can you pay attention to me?"

"Sorry. This orange juice is exquisite. It's freshly squeezed!" He said holding it out to Jin.

"Hooray. That's great now we have to come up with a list of our pros and cons and then Jungkook's pros and cons. We gotta figure out what we're missing that he has."

"I can think of a lot of things we're missing." Namjoon stated while adding cream cheese to his bagel.

"I think we have a little something." Jin said, giving him a look.

He opened up the notebook and a piece of paper flew out and landed on the floor. As he bent over to pick it up he groaned still sore from the intense workout they had been putting themselves through.

"I told you we should've started easy."

"Did Jungkook get that sexy body by starting easy? I think not. Now, starting with his pros."

"He's sexy, muscular, nice, has tattoos, pretty lips, pretty nose—"

"Okay, okay, damn. You're going too fast. Technically we can put the pretty lips and nose into the sexy category."

"Alright that sounds fair. He's healthy, athletic, a nurse and you know anything in the medical field automatically gives you points."

"Right. His voice is nice and he's easy to talk to." Jin added.

"He always smells good. Not intoxicatedly good but manly good."

"I think our list is getting too long. Let's start with his cons."

Namjoon sighed as he took a bite. On the top of his head he really couldn't think of a con. Not when it came to Jungkook he was literally picture perfect.

"Don't speak too fast, I might not be able to catch it." Jin sarcastically said.

"His only con is that he's seeing Taehyung which is making Hoseok sad but Taehyung is a great guy so therefore there's really no con."

"I can think of a few."

"Okay go on."

Jin's mind went blank. He could've sworn he had a million bad things to say about Jungkook and yet he didn't.

"He talks too fast sometimes. It's hard to understand." Jin mumbled writing it down though this wasn't the case.

"I feel like he talks normally to me. I actually like his word pace and—"

"Sometimes his clean scent is too overpowering."

"I don't—"

"I think I saw spinach stuck in his tooth once."

Namjoon hummed as he finished his bagel. Jin hadn't even touched him. He was too busy with the list that wasn't interested in eating.

"I don't think that's considered a con. It's normal."

"Fine! He has no cons!"

"How about we start our list?" Namjoon suggested in hopes this would help a little with their mood.

"Alright. Let's start with the cons because I have a lot for you. You don't know boundaries, you have dog hair on your clothes, you talk to others like you talk to a kindergartener, you have an an obnoxious attitude, your hair—"

"Seems like my con list is quite long."

Jin bit the inside of his lip, "Okay my bad. How about you tell me some of my cons?"