17.

"Are you sure I'm not interrupting?" Jimin asked once the door closed behind them.

"What? No. Of course not. We were just talking and she knew you'd be coming." Yoongi responded, still a little weirded out, that he got caught playing like a little immature kid.

"I could come back another day. It looked like you were pretty busy in bed." He smirked, wiggling his eyebrows.

Yoongi looked at him confused, "I mean yeah. We're always in bed...but not like that!"

"Okay then. Whatever you say." He chuckled. Yoongi wanted to defend himself and make it clear that there was absolutely nothing between Jeongyeon and him but he couldn't come up with a good argument at the moment. 

"I'm assuming you were cleared by your doctor if you're still wearing your swimming trunks." He grinned.

"Yeah. I was." Sadly.

"Awesome. We should head downstairs then. Did you pack a towel?"

"Yeah I have." He murmured nervously as he picked up his small bag of belongings.

"Perfect, let's get going then." Jimin smiled.

Yoongi nodded, putting on his mask and following him behind. He didn't speak in the elevator while Jimin attempted to do small talk. He simply couldn't relax.

The thought of being semi naked in front of Jimin was tearing his nerves up. When they got to the floor where the pool was, Yoongi followed Jimin closely behind.

They went by a gym which had clear glass doors. There were a few people there working out. Most of them were employees.

"Maybe we could work out one day." Jimin suggested with a grin.

Yoongi quickly shook his head no, "I'll pass. My lungs already suck I don't think I could workout with you."

Especially with you in workout shorts. Yoongi thought. Being exposed to Jimin breathing heavily, panting and sweating sounded like a nightmare disguised as a daydream. He didn't think he'd be able to control himself around him.

"I bet you could do low impact workouts. Think about it. It might be fun."

A full hour of boners? Negative. Yoongi still shook his head no. Jimin laughed, "Okay then. Look, we're here and we should have it to ourselves. Ahh yes! We sure do. Come on."

Yoongi took a deep breath clutching his portable oxygen tightly. His heart was beating so fast and loud it was difficult to hear what Jimin had said.

It was warm inside, very humid. The Clorox scent made his way to his nose even through his mask. He slowly pulled it down and looked at the giant pool in front of them.

Well, at least to him it seemed big. As a kid he wasn't allowed to get in pools or go swimming. Any little colds could lead to pneumonia therefore lead to further lung damage.

His immune system wasn't the best, but Jimin had  gone through all this trouble to get this approved that he couldn't be a dick and not try to enjoy it.

His doctor had cleared him, and he was doing better with his treatments. It was perfectly safe to—

"Ahh that's much better. Ready?" Jimin asked, turning to him.

When Yoongi saw Jimin's exposed torso his breath was knocked out of him.  His body was incredibly amazing to look at.

It was actually very similar to the one in his dirty dream. His abdomen was flat but muscular. His chest was broad and toned and he had nipple piercings! Holy fucking shit it's like the universe wanted him to lust over this man.