Chapter 3

"Wait, wait a minute!"

Zhao Zhilian was surprised by the sudden change in the girl's expression in front of him. He saw the big guy coming over and moved backward, awkwardly sitting on the ground.

"I'll move out! I'll move out, just don't hit me, don't hit me!"

Yao Yanyan adjusted her skirt and stood up gracefully, "That's more like it."

"Remember, as soon as you get back, you move out immediately. Don't let me see you again, otherwise..."

"Okay, okay, I'll move out as soon as I get back."

"Good boy." Yao Yanyan smiled lightly. "Uncle Zheng, ask him how much money he owes and give it to him."

"Yes, Miss." Zheng Shu's expression was serious, and his respect for the young lady rose to an unprecedented level.

...

"What? You're not renting anymore?" Chen Huishu frowned and stood up. "Why do you say you're not renting if you're not renting?!"

Zhao Zhilian wore a mask, revealing a pair of purple and swollen eyes. "I'm just not renting. Why are you talking so much?"

Chen Huishu was both anxious and angry. This place rarely had outsiders come, and it was difficult to rent out the small upstairs house. Now this person was saying he wouldn't rent anymore!

"Well, I can't refund the rent to you!"

"You can keep it if you want." Zhao Zhilian couldn't be bothered to argue with this woman. He took the agreement, signed it, and then pushed the door open and left.

When Cheng Xuan heard the noise, she quickly pulled her sister into the room and closed the small listening door.

But the soundproofing of the house was poor, and the dull footsteps moved along the door panel to the ceiling, ringing above their heads.

Then came the sound of dragging heavy objects. Zhao Zhilian wrapped his luggage in a blanket and dragged it away.

"Sister, did that person leave?" Cheng Xianshun's eyes sparkled and her mouth couldn't help but curl up.

"Yes." Cheng Xuan squatted down and touched her sister's hair.

Although Cheng Xianshun was only thirteen years old this year, she was very sensible.

She knew that her sister didn't like Zhao Zhilian, and she was happy that she had finally left. "He's finally gone."

Cheng Xuan was about to speak when she heard a knock on the door.

The two sisters looked at each other, and Cheng Xuan stood up and opened the door.

Chen Huishu stood at the door, dissatisfied. "What are you doing? Why are you still closing the door?"

Cheng Xuan didn't speak, just looked at her.

Chen Huishu didn't know why, but she got angry whenever she saw her. "Don't just stay at home all day doing nothing. There's so much work to be done in the house. What will you do when you get married and have to take care of your own household?"

After finishing this long sentence, Cheng Xuan still didn't react at all.

She just stared at you with her cold, phoenix-like eyes, as if she were about to chop you.

Chen Huishu felt unhappy but couldn't say anything. She pointed upstairs and said, "Go upstairs and clean up for me! Make sure it's spotless!"

Cheng Xuan didn't even nod her head. She walked past Chen Huishu in silence, picked up a broom and dustpan, and went upstairs.