Chapter 28

Yao Wu left on the morning of the next day.

The weather was sunny that day, and Yao Wu stood by the car, waiting for Zheng Shu to help her with the luggage.

She had brought a lot of things, and it took some time to load them onto the car one by one. Yao Yanyan stood on the steps and chatted with her for a while.

Chen Huishu heard the noise outside and came out early in the morning, standing in the house and looking out.

She was extremely uneasy in her heart. She hadn't slept well all night, and today she got up early specifically to take another look at the girl's appearance.

At the first glance, the more Chen Huishu looked, the paler her face became.

Yao Wu noticed a gaze directed straight at her and lifted her eyelids to see it was her. She furrowed her brows and shouted at her loudly, "What the hell are you looking at!"

Chen Huishu was startled and quickly turned her head, but her heart felt somewhat relieved.

This girl had such a fiery temper, completely different from Cheng Xuan, who was like a stick that couldn't make a sound. They couldn't possibly be relatives in eight or five generations.

Dragons give birth to dragons, phoenixes give birth to phoenixes. The child of a rat can dig a hole. Cheng Xuan, who can't make it to the stage and can't even make a sound, probably came from some lousy place. It's absolutely impossible for her to be connected to the Yao family.

Thinking of this, she felt at ease and returned to her room.

After Yao Wu left, life seemed to return to the way it was before.

Only occasionally would Song Bairuo come by to brush up on her presence, letting Yao Yanyan know that there was still such a person around.

She kept coming, as if she had sensed that Yao Yanyan was not very willing to interact with her, so these past few days she started sending a girl that Yao Yanyan had never seen before.

Today, that girl came again and brought a watermelon.

The watermelon wasn't big, and Mu Panpan held it in her hands. Her wrists were sore from exhaustion. She didn't know whether to let go or not. She waited for the figure upstairs to come down slowly, and obediently called out, "Sister."

Yao Yanyan stopped in her tracks, glanced at her, and didn't answer.

Mu Panpan stared at her face. The first time she saw her, Mu Panpan almost tripped and made a big joke.

Today, she was mentally prepared, but still felt that she was really beautiful from the bottom of her heart.

No wonder her cousin insisted on following her around, begging and pleading.

Yao Yanyan was used to being stared at, so she didn't say much. She descended the stairs and casually asked her, "Did Song Bairuo ask you to deliver it?"

Mu Panpan held the watermelon tightly and nodded vigorously, "Yes."

Yao Yanyan waved her hand lightly, "Just leave it here and go back."

"Huh?" Mu Panpan looked upstairs, "Sister, shall I bring it up for you?"

"No need," Yao Yanyan said. She disliked others entering her room. "You can go back."

Mu Panpan was half driven out of the door by her, but she wasn't angry. She felt quite happy and happily bounced back.

Yao Yanyan turned around and considered just throwing away the watermelon.