Chapter 62

"Go... home?" Yao Yanyan stammered, and suddenly, the sound of the door being pushed open came from across the room.

Both of them looked over, and Jiang Leyu awkwardly smiled at them. "Ah haha... Ah hahaha, sorry for interrupting you two."

Yao Yanyan felt that the current situation was particularly strange. She tried to shake off Cheng Xuan's hand with some force, but Cheng Xuan refused to let go.

Still facing Jiang Leyu, with an annoyed tone, she asked, "Sister Leyu, do you need something?"

"Ah haha," Jiang Leyu scratched her head, "I'm fine. Well, um, Yanyan, don't come back today."

Yao Yanyan: ?

Yao Yanyan widened her eyes and was about to go, but Cheng Xuan called her back.

"Wait," the woman's voice was cold, her face expressionless. She gestured to the parked Maybach in the corner.

Meng Chengyan and the driver got out of the car, and Meng Chengyan ran over, her face flushed and her eyes particularly bright. Her eyes kept glancing at Yao Yanyan and Cheng Xuan.

Yao Yanyan blushed a little under her gaze and struggled with the wrist held by Cheng Xuan. But Cheng Xuan seemed oblivious and held her hand, instructing the two.

"Go upstairs and help bring down my sister's luggage."

"Okay, President Xiao Cheng." The two responded and followed Jiang Leyu into the residential building.

The door closed with a bang, and in the quiet surroundings, the two held hands tightly, unaware that the owner of a Mercedes-Benz behind them had already taken many photos.

"Oh my god..." This playboy covered his mouth, his hand holding the phone trembling. He looked at the photos and videos he had taken one by one.

He didn't intentionally follow them, but they lived in the same neighborhood, and he had just returned from the Zheng family's banquet today.

He originally parked here to sober up, but he didn't expect to witness something so sensational.

He immediately switched to a gossip group and sent all the photos and videos he had taken today, but the internet was too slow, and only a few photos and captions were sent out.

"What the hell, is that Yao Yanyan with Cheng Xuan! I'm not mistaken, right?"

The calm group chat instantly exploded.

"Little Kitten: Ah ah ah, what a huge midnight gossip, my goodness!"

"Dark Cloud, go away: Is this real or fake?"

"Sticky Rice Ball: Oh my god, if this is true, why is CX holding hands with YYY? Are they going to fight?"

"Hee Hee Dizzy Circle: In reply to Dark Cloud, it's true. I saw YYY at the Z family banquet today, wearing this exact dress."

"I want to lose ten pounds: Oh my god, how dare YYY come back and get caught by CX... Her fate will be miserable."

"Quiet City's Iron T: I can't bear to watch, is the beauty going to be beaten? Cheng Xuan doesn't seem to cherish her at all..."

"I am a pretty girl: Speechless, isn't CX just as good-looking as YYY? He should give YYY a few slaps. There's no way anyone doesn't know how YYY played CX back then. The old story won't have anyone unaware (smiling face)."

Sitting in the Mercedes-Benz, the playboy was desperate. He wanted to explain that reality was not like this! These two seemed to be dating!

But his phone had no signal, and after trying to send the video for a long time, it still didn't go through. He shook his phone, desperate, sweating profusely.