𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐍𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆

➵ the snake king | 1

➵ the snake king | 1. 𝟔
◟ 𝘀𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝟭 ◞ ₊˚⊹♡
—  𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚁𝚊𝚒𝚗𝙳𝚛𝚘𝚙 ‹𝟹

"I can't get out! I'm stuck!" [Y/N] yelled in her dream, attempting to escape her shadow but failing each time she tried

"I can't get out! I'm stuck!" [Y/N] yelled in her dream, attempting to escape her shadow but failing each time she tried. [Y/N] then gasped, waking up in a sweat, panting, with her body warm and her bed feeling like it had been set on fire. [Y/N] crawled out of her bed and curled up into a ball, sitting on the dishevelled sheets.Nya walked into the room. "Breakfast is rea—" she started to speak before noticing [Y/N] and the state she was in. "Are you alright?" Nya asked, stepping over to the purple ninja's bed and sitting beside [Y/N].

Taking her cold hand, Nya softly rubbed [Y/N]'s back, her tiny, cold touches comforting the [E/C] girl. "I'm, um, fine... I just had a bad dream. Thanks, Nya," [Y/N] weakly smiled at the secret Samurai. "Well, let's talk later about it. For now, why don't we get some food in our stomachs?" Nya suggested, and [Y/N] nodded. Nya left the room to get dressed in her purple ninja gear and start the day.

When she finished changing, [Y/N] walked over to the table where the ninjas were having breakfast and engaged in a conversation with Lloyd. "First, I'll stomp on his tail. Then, when he turns, a thunderclap to his ears. Finally, when he's stunned, I'll disarm him," Lloyd enthusiastically explained, and [Y/N] chuckled at the young blond-haired kid. She tapped Cole on the shoulder, indicating that she wanted him to move and make some space for her to sit. "There she is! Where were you last night?" Cole asked, scooting over, followed by Zane and Jay, all making room for the purple ninja. Cole then resumed the conversation with Lloyd and the other Ninja.

"Too late, he's already hypnotized you, and now you're under his control," Cole stated. "Or he's already put you in a squeeze," Zane added. [Y/N] couldn't help but think, "Or spit on you with his hallucinatory venom. Trust me, bad stuff." Kai recalled from the other day, and Lloyd groaned, "Uncle, what's the best way to stun a Serpentine if you don't know what kind they are?" Lloyd questioned Sensei Wu.

"Sadly, it was the Sacred Flute you five carelessly lost," Sensei Wu admitted the sad truth of the situation.

"Hey, no, no, no, we didn't lose it. Pythor stole it," Jay slammed his hands on the table, snapping at his Sensei.