𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃, 𝐏𝐓 𝐈

Morro returned to his hideout on Stiix, the Realm Crystal in hand. "I'm back, you must have missed me, darling," Morro hummed as he entered into the dimly lit hideout where [Y/N] was nowhere to be seen, along with Ronin, but he could care less about him.

The handcuffs were scattered on the ground, his ghost friends standing near with a look of guilt on their faces. The atmosphere crackled with fear as they stood before him.

The absence of [Y/N]'s presence burning fury into the master of wind. "Where is she!" He shot, his voice booming. Morro growled, recklessly using his elemental powers to flip a table, the wood from the table cracking as it hit a wall, the master of wind huffing full of anger.

His heart pounded, with the sense of frustration coursing through his ghostly form. How could [Y/N] have escaped his grasp, again? How could he let this happen? Why couldn't she just stay put?

"Morro calm down." Soul Archer advised. "No, I will not calm down!" Morro ranged. "We must open the portal to the cursed realm, we can deal with her later." Soul Archer argued and the master of wind grumbled stomping over to a stand and setting it on top. The room brightly glowed, as it opened the portal to the Cursed Realm, some Ghost warriors flying out.

"Ah, it's good to be back." One of the warriors stated. "How long until the preeminent is ready?" Morro asked his voice sharp, the ghost still angered by [Y/N] escape.

"Her energy is still too strong to cross the Ethereal Divide." Soul Archer told him. "The longer the gateway stays open, the stronger it becomes. We must prepare for her arrival." Another ghost mentioned. "And don't worry Morro, if everything goes to plan, [Y/N] will come to us." Soul Archer expressed to Morro who smirked at the thought.

"Then what are we waiting for? Let the festivities begin." Morro said, the ghost exiting the hideout, taking over the city, the citizens screaming and running away.

Meanwhile, the Bounty landed back at Wu tea shop the team hopping off the ship. "Shouldn't we be going to Stiix? The longer we wait, the worse it'll get." Kai expressed. "We need to stock up," Wu replied. "On what? Magic tea that will make us invincible?" Jay gasped. "Give us special powers? Is it gonna give us four arms?" He listed.

"Sadly, no magical tea today. I had to sell the rest of the merchandise along with everything else." Wu sighed. "What? Did you sell your business? But that was for your retirement." Zane gasped. The doors to the shop then opened Cyrus Borg came out on his wheelchair.

"Ah! Hello again, ninja." He greeted. "While we were away, I had Borg use the money from the tea farm to create us some new toys to balance the scales. They are expensive, you know." Wu explained as Cyrus rolled over to them in his wheelchair.

"It's been so long, I hardly recognize any of you. Lloyd looks older. [Y/N] looks like... [Y/N]. I see a water, Ninja. A titaniuim nindroid." Borg went from ninja to ninja, listing differences he saw.

"Cole is a...a ghost?" Cyrus laughed nervously and Cole frowned, [Y/N] putting a hand on his shoulder, the ghost smiling slightly.

"Jay looks shorter. And, then there's Kai." Cyrus finished. "Hey, what do you mean I look shorter?" Jay scoffed offended by the man's comment.

"I'm sorry, Dr. Borg, but cut to the chase. We don't have much time." Kai apologized. "Yes, always the impatient one. Come, let me show you." He rolled into the shop pressing a red button.

The bottom activated a platform from below them, the platform raising bringing up different types of vehicles. 

"If you want a little muscle with that hustle, I've made Jay a lightning-fast Ghost taker GT. Front spectral intake, rear incorporeal storage." Cyrus explained pointing to a blue vehicle. Jay was bubbling with excitement, running over to his new vehicle. "Oh, why did the Ghost cross the street? Oh, I don't know, maybe 'cause he saw me coming in that!" He joked.