𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐘𝐀𝐋 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐇𝐒

➵ the royal blacksmiths | 1

➵ the royal blacksmiths | 1. 𝟗
◟ 𝘀𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝟭 ◞ ₊˚⊹♡
—  𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚁𝚊𝚒𝚗𝙳𝚛𝚘𝚙 ‹𝟹

"They got the first one, but there are three more," Nya expressed as the ninja surrounded a hologram projecting the fangblade on the Destiny's Bounty

"They got the first one, but there are three more," Nya expressed as the ninja surrounded a hologram projecting the fangblade on the Destiny's Bounty. "And we just need one to stop Pythor. They have a map, and we don't, so the question remains: How are we gonna find them first?" She continued, crossing her arms. Jay then spoke out, "I still can't get over the fact that you were the mysterious Samurai. Is anyone else blown away like I am?" He said, and everyone rolled their eyes. "We're over that. Can we move on?" Kai whined.

"Someone's a little hot under the collar," Jay mocked, and Kai stuck up the middle finger at him. "It appears his impatience is because he has not found inner peace and unlocked his full potential like you and I have, Jay," Zane stated, and [Y/N] laughed. "Great observation, Mr. Roboto, but Cole and [Y/N] haven't found it either," Kai remarked, and Cole yelled out, "I got it!"

"You've unlocked it? Oh, why am I the only one!?" Kai shrieked, and Cole corrected him, "No, I figured out where I recognized the Fangblade from. I have a picture of it." Cole ran out of the room and snatched a picture book, running back with it in hand, flipping to the first page. On the page, there was a black and white photo of the Fangblade inside a trophy cup. "That's it!" Jay exclaimed as the ninja surrounded him to get a look.

"Oh, haha, is that it? Heh. Good," Kai awkwardly chuckled. "Back where I grew up, there's this big competition where every year the winner gets The Blade Cup. My dad's won it multiple times," Cole explained to the ninja.

"You never told us your dad was an accomplished athlete. What sport?" Zane interrogated. Cole then hesitated to speak.

"Oh. He's a, uh—a blacksmith," he told them with a small frown plastered on his face.

"Nothing wrong with that. My father was a blacksmith too, but I've never heard of a competition," Kai added before Cole cut him off. "That's because he's not a 'blacksmith' blacksmith. He's a Royal Blacksmith," Cole corrected Kai, flipping the page of the album, revealing a picture of a man with black hair and a mustache.