𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐕𝐎𝐈𝐃

ɢᴜʏꜱ ɪ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴀɴ ɪᴅɪᴏᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴄᴄɪᴅᴇɴᴛᴀʟʟʏ ᴅᴇʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ, ꜱᴏ ɪ ʜᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇ-ᴡʀɪᴛᴇ ɪᴛ 😀

"Wow!" [Y/N] uttered floating around, spinning a bit. "Is this the greatest thing ever or what?" Jay asked and [Y/N] laughed jumping off the walls, enjoying the zero gravity.

"We're trapped in space and you...where did you go?" Kai snapped, "Guys, we're in space. I thought this is stuff only Fritz Donnegan gets to enjoy." Jay stated. "Fritz is from a comic book, dude. This is real!" Lloyd reminded.

"Well, you got me hooked on the character. Would you lighten up and not step on your dreams of being a real Starfarer just yet?" Jay asked. "We have to find a way to take control of the ship. If they get the Golden Weapons back to the Overlord, Ninjago doesn't stand much of a chance." Lloyd explained, Kai accidentally bumping into him. "Whoa!" He yelled. "But there's of access to the rest of the ship. The only way out is through the same airlock we came in." Kai stated. "And if my memory banks serve correctly, space has a way of taking one's breath away, in the negative sense," Zane said.

"Enjoy it while you can, Jay, because, in five minutes, the entire ship is scheduled to lighten up. The supplemental boosters are set to detach." Zane mentioned pointing to a countdown. "Uh, I'm a ninja, not an astronaut. What does that mean?" Kai asked for clarification. "It means that the part of the ship we are in is going to be let go and we will forever drift into space." [Y/N] Clearafind and a look of horror appeared on all of their faces. "Wait I'm not ready to die!" Jay cried hugging [Y/N], "I know Jay, don't worry we will get out of here." [Y/N] soothed, running her hand through his hair, and petting his head. Kai grumbled to himself, Jay got away with getting love and affection from her, but all he got was anger. Why was Jay so special?

The team's attention was then brought to a screen where Garmadon, Wu, and P.I.X.A.L's image appeared, the connection cut out, their image going static before they got a hold of the connection. "Hello? Kai? Anyone? Can you read me?" Nya spoke her voice a bit muffled. "We read you loud and clear," Kai replied, flying over. "They're alive! They're alive." Garmadon cheered.

"Good to hear from you guys. We're going to get you home safe. P.I.X.A.L. was able to find the blueprints for the rocket. You need to escape the cargo hold before it's too late. Near the front of the ship is an A2 storage compartment. Inside are emergency spacesuits." Wu explained. "That will be a doozy. We can't get the spacesuits unless we go outside. The problem is, we can't go outside without the spacesuits. Any other suggestions?" Cole asked, and Garmadon on the screen covered his microphone, before whispering to the group beside him. "They are completely out of their element. Even if they get through this, what chance do we have of getting them home?" He spoke. "Wow, that's for the encouragement." [Y/N] huffed.

"Uh, we can still hear you." Kai stated, "Yeah, we could use some encouraging words right about now." Lloyd reminded, and Wu paused thinking about what to say. "um, If you cannot change your circumstances, change yourself." He blurted.