𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐈𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐈𝐃𝐎𝐖'𝐒 𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐎𝐌

This chapter is so bad btw

"So, [Y/N] made one wish, I made two, so that makes three combined

"So, [Y/N] made one wish, I made two, so that makes three combined. This is good, no more wishing though," Jay said, his voice filled with a mix of relief and regret. [Y/N]'s eyes widened, didn't he want that to be kept a secret, Jay instantly recognized [Y/N] expression on her face, confusion on why striking him before a flood of regret washed over him, realizing the mistake he had made.

"What do you mean, Jay?" Nya's voice carried a hint of disappointment, a touch of venom in her words.

Lloyd's voice joined the conversation, laced with a tinge of hurt. "You made a wish, Jay?"

Jay sighed, feeling the weight of his secret become heavier with each passing moment. Sensing his unease, [Y/N] placed a reassuring hand on his shoulder. "I did," Jay finally admitted, his gaze meeting [Y/N]'s eyes.

Nya's disappointment lingered in the air as she stared at Jay, waiting for an explanation. "Why didn't you tell us?" she questioned.

Jay met and looked at Nya. "I'm sorry. I just couldn't," he confessed, his voice filled with genuine regret. "I thought that maybe if I had riches, I could impress [Y/N]." His glance shifted towards the [H/H/C] girl, sadness evident in her eyes. At that moment, [Y/N] wished for Jay to understand how deeply impressed she already was with him.

"Well, I know who just nominated themselves to extract the Tiger Widow's venom." With those words, Nya turned and walked leaving Jay and [Y/N] behind.

Lloyd scooped up Morro and slung him over his shoulder and [Y/N] mirrored his actions, lifting Cole onto her own shoulder. As Lloyd and Nya stomped ahead, [Y/N] chose to stay back with Jay.

[Y/N] took a deep breath, her voice gentle. "Jay, you don't need to impress me. You already do." Her words carried a warmth that Jay felt, his face heating up. "You mean that?" he asked, his voice filled with vulnerability.

A soft smile played on [Y/N]'s lips as she nodded, her eyes shimmering with affection. "Every word," she affirmed.

The two followed behind Nya and Lloyd.

"In my defence, I did just find out that my parents are not my birth parents!" Jay's voice echoed, frustration evident in his words yelling at Lloyd and Nya. "Nothing? Really?" he shouted.

"Dude, it's okay. Just give them time to process it all. Remember, you'll always have me." She said, and a rush of warmth spread through his body. A rosy hue coloured his cheeks as a blush adorned his face.

As the team continued their journey, they crossed an old wooden bridge, the creaking loudly. [Y/N]'s legs quivered as she slowly made her way across.

Jay let out a sigh. "How am I supposed to extract this dangerous venom? Can I ask it nicely?" he asked. Nya, still harbouring frustration spoke. "Well, maybe if Zane hadn't been captured, we would have a Nindroid around to guide you," she spat.