𝐏𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐂 𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐌𝐘 𝐍𝐔𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

"Okay, just gotta get to—" [Y/N] jumped back, when Morro's ghostly figure suddenly appeared in front of her. "Hey, my dear." He spoke. "You almost gave me a heart attack." [Y/N] sighed. "Sorry." He apologized walking up beside her, "Why are you here? We were supposed to split up?" [Y/N] questioned the master of wind. "I didn't know where to go, plus I want to spend time with you." He responded.

"Fair point. Just follow me and keep your hood up. We don't want to catch anyone's attention," [Y/N] advised. Morro complied, pulling up his hood as they walked side by side down the streets of Ninjago, both keeping their heads lowered.

"Ok, we are here." [Y/N] told him. "A noodle house?" Morro questioned the two standing in front of Chen's noodle house. "Are you joking?" The ghost asked chuckling a bit. "Nope," [Y/N] replied opening the door for him, sliding in a second after.

[Y/N] strolled over to the front desk pressing her finger down on a tiny bell, the bell making a dining noise. "Be there in a minute!" She heard the voice of Skylor yell from another room.

About ten minutes later Skylor came rushing in. "Hi welcome to Chen's noddle house." She began. "Hey, Sky." [Y/N] greeted.

The master of Amber gasped. "[Y/N]!" She shouted a bright smile of pure joy on her face. The redhead jumped over the counter and hugged the purple ninja tightly. "I missed you so much." She said. "Aww, I missed you too Sky." [Y/N] answered running her hands through her silky red hair, in a ponytail as usual. "I'm assuming you saw the news." [Y/N] mumbled still in her grasp, her head resting on the girl's shoulder. "Yeah," Skylor sighed. "Sadly I have, but I know you would never commit any crime like that," Skylor told her. "Who's your friend?" Skylor glanced over at Morro. "That's Morro, master of Wind, he was evil, but is now good." [Y/N] explained. "Nice to meet you Morro, I'm Chen, Master of Amber." She spoke.

"Psh Amber, that's not an element." Morro insulted and Skylor swiftly touched his arm using his own element to blow him into a wall. "Anyways, you can come to the back, I'm assuming that last thing you want is for people to spot you," Skylor said turning to face [Y/N]. "Yeah." [Y/N] chuckled.

[Y/N] walked beside Skylor, Morro following behind. "I missed you, darling." She uttered looking at [Y/N] with a warm smile on her face. "Ha, it's been a while how is business?" [Y/N] questioned. "It's been great," Skylor replied.

"Darling?" Morro thought, jealousy running through his non-existent body. He knew one thing, and it was that he did not like this Skylor Chen girl.

The two girls continued to chat, both giggling about various subjects before reaching the noodle house's back room. "You can stay here as long as you need. I gotta get back to work but it was nice to see you." Skylor hugged [Y/N] planting a kiss on her forehead, the ghost watching in jealousy.

"Oh yeah, and there is a telephone here, and I got a Tv there." She pointed to two electronics before leaving the room. "She's so nice." [Y/N] smiled. "I don't trust her." Morro spat. "Why?" [Y/N] questioned. "How do we know that she isn't going to just hand us over," Morro stated. "Because I just know Morro, now get over her," [Y/N] invited plopping on a tiny bean bag that was in front of the Tv. Morro sat himself beside her, the master of shadow turning the Tv on.

"An update on the ninja hunt." A man began, the screen cutting to a clip of Ronin shaking hands with a police officer. "We have put the Bounty hunter, Ronin In charge of finding these criminals." He stated.

"Shit." [Y/N] cussed, "Don't worry it's not like—" Morro started wrapping an arm around [Y/N] before Skylor barged into the room. "You guys need to leave! Ronin is here." Skylor announced panting from running so fast. [Y/N] turned herself into a shadow, Morro making himself invisible. Skylor then looked behind to see Ronin was walking towards her. "Shhhhh." She shushed the two ninjas closing the door.

"What are you hiding Skylor Chen?" Ronin asked. "Nothing of your concern." She replied smoothly. "Listen, kid, you are gonna wanna let me though." Ronin warned. "No." She answered and Ronin growled about to push the redhead out of the way, Skylor using Morro's wind to throw him into a wall. "Ouch." He grunted getting back up.

"Don't step closer," Skylor demanded. "Okay, Okay, I won't," Ronin said before swiftly taking out a gun that shocked the person it hit, shooting the redhead.

Skylor unable to react fast enough hit the ground, the man walking passed her body and opened the door.

"You really think you can hide from me." He chuckled, "I have the thermal vision." He told them adjusting something on his eye patch, the eyepatch glowing red. "Oh wouldn't you know, it's ghost boy." He laughed shooting a Deepstone net at Morro. "And now for [Y/N]." Ronin hummed looking around the room.

"Huh? Don't wanna come out. Okay fine kid, have it your way." Ronin walked over to the net Morro was trapped in, and reached into his bag grabbing a water bottle, holding it over the ghost, threatening the purple ninja.

[Y/N] eyes widened. She snuck behind Ronin, grabbing his feet from inside the shadow, and pulling them down so he was stuck. She then returned to her regular form, running over to Morro and picking him up.

While they were running out of the building she spotted Skylor on the ground. "I'll be fine." She told [Y/N], her body in pain. [Y/N] looked at the master of Amber, apologizing through the look she gave her, before continuing her escape. "Alright." [Y/N] huffed kicking the door open.

Little did she know, Ronin had set up a trap, a Vengstone net dropping onto her. "Great." She sarcastically said.

"Got you now." Ronin laughed coming out of the shop, the two teenagers in nets. About a minute later a truck pulled up in front of them. "You're dead to me." [Y/N] spat as Ronin put handcuffs on both of them, "Sorry Kid, just business." Ronin shrugged putting them both in the truck.

"Two down, six more to go."

Still somehow managed to write this even tho I've been so busy!