𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

That night after falling asleep [Y/N] could not tell if she was dreaming or not

That night after falling asleep [Y/N] could not tell if she was dreaming or not. But she was mostly sure it was a dream. She was surrounded by darkness, nothing in sight. It was just black. [Y/N] then heard a voice call from behind her. "[Y/N]" it called. "Huh?" She turned around and gasped at what she saw.

"[Y/N]... [Y/N], My child, oh how I've missed you." Her mother cried running over to her and grabbing the sides of her face with her two hands lovingly.

[Y/N] felt warm tears roll down her cheeks her mother whipping them away, "Mom," she mumbled.

"Yes, my child."

"You-died, t-this is just a dream." [Y/N] spoke her voice cracking, she wished it wasn't. Her mother had an eerie smile on her face that then turned into a frown changing the mood quickly.

"I didn't just die my dear," Her mother let out a little chuckle and [Y/N] shakily looked up at her. "I was murdered." She shot and [Y/N] backed up away from her mother tripping a bit.

"S-Sensei did what he had to do." [Y/N] stuttered. "There was another way though," [M/N] hummed walking back to her daughter begging to step circles around her. "N-No Wu said it was impossible." [Y/N] accused, and [M/N] snickered. "Impossible Ha, is that what that man told you?" She laughed. "That's rich." She spat.

"Sweetie, there was a way, a way for me to survive..." She began, "Stop!" [Y/N] covered her ears but her mother's voice before boomed inside her head invading her mind.

"Sacred of the truth are we?" She questioned as the young purple ninja inhaled and exhaled quickly in a panic, her mother's voice echoing in her head.

"The answer is simple really, Wu was scared to die," she answered and [Y/N] breath hitched stopping for a minute. "He could have easily saved me, at the cost of his life." She replied.

"Don't you think it should have been him?" She asked. "We would have been so happy." She stated.

[Y/N] wished that this dream could come to an end, just stop it was too much. But was it a dream? Darkness surrounded her, it was like raw power in the air, all around her.

She blocked it out, refusing to embrace it, but it was just so powerful, with each passing second she became tired making the option of embarrassing the darkness becoming more and more tempting.

The power pushed on her body the darkness putting compacting pressure onto her.

Her ears rang, loudly. She was able to hear her own heartbeat, pounding in her body, every time it beat sending a booming and excruciating pain to her head.

[M/N] Speaking didn't help her voice inside her mind adding to her pounding headache.

"What's wrong? You look tired." Her mother teased her voice ringing inside her mind. Everything overwhelmed her, a drip of sweat falling from her forehead. "This is all Wu's fault." Her mother stated.

"He ruined everything, he killed me, murdered me, and then lied to you, over and over, and over again. But you still choose to believe him, after all of that, why?" She asked, as [Y/N] legs started to tremble, her lip quivering, and her face wet with sweat.

"Don't you just love it the pure power around you, it couldn't be better," She cheered, [Y/N] dropping to her knees in pain and exhaustion panting.

"This is your chance to get revenge, it is right in front of you, it is so easy. Stop fighting the darkness. JUST GIVE IN!" She demanded.

[Y/N] was done she showed no more chance of fighting of the surrounding darkness anymore. She gave in.

ɪ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜᴇᴅ ᴀ ᴠᴇʀʏ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇꜱᴛɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴄᴜᴍᴇɴᴛᴀʀʏ ʟᴀꜱᴛ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ꜱʟᴏᴛʜꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅɪᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴀʟɢᴀᴇ ɢʀᴏᴡꜱ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇᴍ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʟꜱᴏ ᴜᴘ ᴛᴏ 950 ᴍᴏᴛʜꜱ, ʙᴇᴇᴛʟᴇꜱ, ᴄᴏᴄᴋʀᴏᴀᴄʜᴇꜱ, ᴡᴏʀᴍꜱ ᴇᴄᴛ

ɪ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜᴇᴅ ᴀ ᴠᴇʀʏ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇꜱᴛɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴄᴜᴍᴇɴᴛᴀʀʏ ʟᴀꜱᴛ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ꜱʟᴏᴛʜꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅɪᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴀʟɢᴀᴇ ɢʀᴏᴡꜱ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇᴍ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʟꜱᴏ ᴜᴘ ᴛᴏ 950 ᴍᴏᴛʜꜱ, ʙᴇᴇᴛʟᴇꜱ, ᴄᴏᴄᴋʀᴏᴀᴄʜᴇꜱ, ᴡᴏʀᴍꜱ ᴇᴄᴛ. ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴄʜɪʟʟ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ, ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇᴍ.

𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 
𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐀 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐃𝐀𝐘/𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓