𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐃

ʏᴋ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴘʀᴏʟʏ ᴍʏ ᴡᴏʀꜱᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ

After the Celestial clock struck zero a beam of light came from it, the beam striking the Stone Army camp

"Behold, my final gift to you, Garmatron!" The Overlord announced. "It's...it's beautiful." Garmadon cried, before General Kozu came from behind them holding Nya in his grasp, Nya trying to escape. "We've retrieved your helmet, and a prisoner, my Dark Lord," Kozu spoke. "Nya." [Y/N] uttered. Nya heard the ninja of shadow speak her name and gasped. "[Y/N]..." she began. [Y/N] looked at the girl with pain in her eyes. Yes, she was consumed by darkness, but something about seeing Nya held as a prisoner made her feel upset. [Y/N] tried to deny any care for Nya, along with the team. But her attempt failed. Was it possible that the only trace of darkness in her, was the anger directed towards Wu? And because it was only toward him, did she still hold care for her former team?

"I-" [Y/N] stuttered looking at Nya. "What's wrong?" The overlord spat. "Nothing." She replied stepping away from Nya in shame.

As she continued to fight against Kozu's hold on her, Garmadon stepped over to her laughing. "Red doesn't seem to be your colour." He stated before gagging her by stuffing an apple in her mouth. "I think it's time we try in a darker shade. Hand me the Dark Matter. I believe we've found our first test subject." Garmadon cackled before a stone warrior walked over with a box of dark matter. "Would you like to do the honours [Y/N]?" Garmadon asked. "No." She replied. "Why no-" He got cut off. "Because Garmadon, I said No!" She snapped and Garmadon shrugged, pushing Nya's head into the box of Dark Matter.

[Y/N] looked away in shame. There was a loud thump and [Y/N] looked down to see Nya hit the ground and passed out. [Y/N] didn't hesitate to pick up the unconscious girl's body from the ground, and carry it to her room, the act making Garmadon raise his eyebrow. As [Y/N] walked, Nya in her arms she looked down at the girl, her eyes closed and her skin slowly turning gray. An overwhelming sense of guilt flowed through her body, but just the recalling thought of Wu just filled her with anger again.

[Y/N] sighed as she placed Nya on her bed, moving some hair out of her face, before running back to Garmadon and the Overlord.

Meanwhile, the ninja stood outside the forest with Nya, and [Y/N]. "Now Lloyd must face his father," Misako stated. "Where's Nya?" Dr.Julien asked. "She's been taken by the Overlord, but we'll get her back. At the moment, there are bigger things at stake, including all of Ninjago itself." Wu mentioned. "Who cares about Ninjago? [Y/N], and Nya are gone!" Jay yelled.

"And she's my sister. I know her being captured is tough, but she's tougher. Tougher than most of us. We'll see her again." Kai stated, "As for [Y/N], I love her, but if she was not consumed by darkness, she would tell us to save Ninjago." Kai added. "Man, I miss her." He mumbled.

"Lloyd, your focus gives strength to invoking the power of the Golden Dragon. You cannot lose faith now. Everything rests on your shoulders." Wu spoke to Lloyd. "But Sensei, you saw what happened when I tried to face my father. I-I froze. I can't fight him." Lloyd stated. "You must. It is written in the scrolls." Wu replied. "Remember, your father is just as scared." Misako joined. "Then the battle will be decided by who is willing to fight." Wu declared.