𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄

This chapter is worse then trash, and it's literally over 5,000 words, tf!

The team flew over the Endless Sea trying to bait in a fish."Getting ahead of yourself, Kai? Heh. I'm leading this charge." Lloyd flew ahead dipping underneath Kai. Lloyds dragons wing with the water causing it to splash up on the red ninja, the green ninja taking the lead. "Aah!" Kai yelled, his hair wet. "That's one way to cool off a hothead." Jay laughed. "Hey, no one messes up my hair!" Kai then used his dragon to splash even more water at Lloyd, the water hitting everyone.

Zane spat out the water that he accidentally got inside his mouth. "You ok there frosty?" [Y/N] asked. "Affirmative. It'll take more than a little water to take me out." Zane stated.

Jay then pointed out a big fish behind them. "Oh, what about a big fish? Incoming!" He shouted. "Oh, no!" Zane screamed the fish diving up and out of the water almost biting Zane's dragon.

"Based on its weight and size, this is the mutant Fangfish terrorizing the coastal village and depleting their food source," P.I.X.A.L told Zane inside his head. "P.I.X.A.L. says this is the one," Zane shouted. "Alright sweet." [Y/N] said. "And now that he's taken the bait, let's reel him in and get him to the aquarium." Lloyd leads the team, in another direction.

"Let me guess, Kai. You caught one that big once?" Jay questioned. "Heck no. He was twice the size." Kai bragged. "Wow, impressive Kai." [Y/N] mentioned, and the red ninja smirked, "You know what else is impressive..."

The fish then lunged at him, the ninja of fire just escaping it, getting soaked in the process. "That." Jay cried out of laughter. "He's almost as hungry as you, Cole." Kai joked. "And twice as ugly as you, Jay." Cole continued. "Well [Y/N] thinks I'm handsome," Jay argued. "Sure I do," [Y/N] shrugged, and Jay smiled lightly blushing a bit at the girl's comment. "Are you trying to be nice [Y/N]?" Kai asked raising an eyebrow.

"No, I genuinely think that he looks handsome, it's an observation Kai," [Y/N] commented, the blue ninja blushing even more than he already was.

"It's time for the catch of the day. In line formation!" Lloyd bossed and the team formed a line on their dragons. "It's right behind us," Cole stated, looking back at the fish, as they approached a ship. "Now!" Lloyd screamed all of them splitting a part overtop of the ship, causing the fish to land in the ship, the ninjas cheering at the success. "Hell ya!" [Y/N] cheered. "Now that's what I call hook, line, and stinker." Jay laughed.

After the ninjas flew to the docks and waited for the ship with the fish to return. "Hey [Y/N], [Y/N]!" Cole ran up to her. "Yeah?" She turned around to face the black ninja.

"I was looking through the town, and I saw a cake shop, so you know what I'm thinking?" Cole began. "Cake date?" [Y/N] asked. "Yep, let's go." Cole took her hand the two of them running into the small town.

"Let's go fast before the ship returns I wanna take a photo with the fish," [Y/N] said.

[Y/N] and Cole got some cake together, running back to the dock with cake in hand. "Where did you two go?" Jay asked. "Cake date." [Y/N] replied. "What is a cake date?" Zane asked. "You go on a date and eat cake." [Y/N] answered. "Interesting, I too, would like to take you on a date [Y/N]," Zane said, and everyone whipped their heads around to face the white ninja. "Did Zane really just..." Jay mumbled. "Uh-huh." Cole nodded taking a bite of his chocolate cake. "Well along as she says no—OHH" Jay's voice escalated when he then heard [Y/N] say. "Sure Frosty, where do you wanna go?"