𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐎𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐄𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒

Nya came in on the communicator, her voice muffled due to having a bad connection

"Chen has—kai Village—Everyone—" She spoke, static interrupting her voice as she spoke. "I can't read you Nya." [Y/N] said. "Hurry—too late!" Was the last thing she heard Nya say before everything became static. "Ugh," [Y/N] groaned throwing the communicators aside. The purple ninja could not think of any other option than to just drive back to the Samurai X cave, so that is what she hit, hitting the gas on the noodle truck driving to the cave.

[Y/N] While driving got a message from Neuro in her head, telling her to meet up at the Samurai X cave, luckily she was already on her way there.

All of them made it to the cave and [Y/N] hugged Skylor, "Your skin is less purple Sky!" She told her. "The spell is wearing off, but my father's antics sadly have not." She mentioned, and [Y/N] sighed. "It will be alright." [Y/N] remarked.

"In the time it took you to get here, Chen has taken over the entire Eastern seaboard and is moving inland. With each village destroyed, they grow stronger." Nya started pointing up at the screen. "That's a lot of red. Karlof does not like red." Karlof spoke.

"How are we supposed to stop them? Most of us have lost control of our Dragons, not to mention we're outnumbered ten to one." The master of gravity asked. "Actually, 62.4 to one." Zane corrected, "That's specific." [Y/N] hummed.

"Look, I'm scared like the rest of you. It may look like we've lost, but it's not over. When we thought we lost Zane, it nearly tore us apart. But we didn't quit. We let it fuel us. We grew stronger." Lloyd ranted putting an arm on Zane. "Well some of us did." [Y/N] referred to most of the team after the nindroid supposed passing. "But we got back together." She added.

"There's hope. The Corridor of Elders." Wu mentioned. "Corridor of Elders?" Shade questioned. "I know we don't stand much of a chance taking on his entire army at once, but after he's controlled the East, he'll move West tomorrow and have to pass through Echo Canyons. Our best tactical position is to make our stand where it bottlenecks: here, at the Corridor of Elders, the monuments honouring our ancestors. It's the narrowest channel, but our greatest chance." Wu explained pointing at the screen with his staff.

"If we can't stop them here, the rest of Ninjago will fall like dominos," Garmadon stated.

"Karlof not like to lose. Karlof fueled!" Karlof shouted. "Same Karlof, same." [Y/N] sighed laughing a bit at the master of metal. "Then we have one day to save tomorrow," Wu told them, and the masters cheered.

"So basically we are giving little pep talks trying to get people to help us fight?" [Y/N] clarified. "More or less." Lloyd shrugged. "Sweet." [Y/N] ruffled his hair, running ahead of him, creating her dragon, and flying off. "W-wait." Lloyd chased after her. "Do you know any good spots?" Lloyd asked. "Well, I was thinking just in front of the Ninjago museum." [Y/N] stated. "Can I join you?" Lloyd asked. "Of course Lloyd," [Y/N] smiled.