𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐂𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒

[Y/N] woke up in cold sweat, no longer in her room

[Y/N] woke up in cold sweat, no longer in her room. She was somewhere much darker. almost like a dungeon. Surrounded by stone walls, a little door across the room leading outside, the sun shining in lighting up the room. Being close enough to her so she could see the trees in the island's jungle from her bed. [Y/N] was wearing her purple gear, instead of the pyjamas she went to bed in. The bed she was in was hard, and the bed sheets were thin and soggy, [Y/N] felt a cold breeze cole through the window, before she sat up and crawled out of the bed, stepping out her naked foot and touching the cold rock below her. She then stepped her second foot on the ground immediately getting a head rush, losing her balance and flailing back, her vision becoming blurry for a second. [Y/N] sighed in relief once the rush ended walking slowly over to the door.

[Y/N] squinted her eyes at the light, her eyes taking a moment to adjust. She then heard a stone warrior speak in some foreign language, the warrior pointing up at her. It seemed to be alerting someone of her presence. [Y/N] stood in her place confused. Why wouldn't she be locked up? Her mind then flashed to what she had experienced in her dream. Making her angry. Her mind then raced. She wanted revenge on her sensei, she wanted to kill him, saluter him, and make his death painful, it should have been him who died, not her mother.

[Y/N] clenched her fist before she heard the familiar voice, whipping her head around to see Garmadon standing behind her. "Oh, it's you, why am I here!" She yelled stomping over to him creating a shadow behind him ready to strike.

The shadow felt light when she lifted it off the ground behind the dark lord, it was like she was lifting a feather, this took her by surprise, not expecting it to be this easy. [Y/N] smirked, did this mean she was more powerful? She felt more powerful like no one was holding her powers back, like nothing sealing the darkness stopping the power. This was perfect, now she could get her revenge. Now he could pay for killing her mother and lying to her for her whole life. Now he could regret everything.

"You feel more powerful correct?" Garmadon hummed and [Y/N] nodded. "I see that you embraced the darkness, the transformation has finished as well, finished quicker than I thought it would," Garmadon stated speaking to himself. "Huh? What do you mean?" [Y/N] interrogated sharpness in her voice. "And you seem to be in control of the darkness too, very interesting." He noted.

"GARMADON!" [Y/N] yelled. "You didn't need any concentrated evil as well, just embarrassing the darkness was enough to transform you, and make you more evil-er," Garmadon then paused. "Wait that's not a word, whatever." He shrugged and [Y/N] growled in annoyance, lowing her shadow.

"But it's like you created your own, wow that's um-cool." Garmadon continued. "But the fact, is that you aren't fully evil, or are you?" Garmadon then asked [Y/N]. "What the hell are you talking about Garmadon?" [Y/N] asked, and Garmadon huffed. "Il show you follow me." He demanded.

Garmadon led her around some sort of camp where there was a bunch of stone warriors working on something. While they walked [Y/N] had only one thing on her mind and that was revenge. She thought of the different ways she could torture Wu. She had never hated that man more in her entire life.

"[Y/N], [L/N]" She then heard a raspy voice speak, the same one that showed her, her mother's death. The overlord. "The transformation has already finished, that was fast." It spoke and [Y/N] raised an eye brown. "What transformation?" She asked. "While you embraced the darkness, it seems like you had created your own concentrated darkness from all the darkness and power held inside of you," The overlord replied slurring some of his words. "Your body absorbed the concentrated darkness, transforming you to be more powerful than ever, with the darkness." It spoke and [Y/N] looked down at a reflection below her.

Her skin was now grey, and her eyes purple. [Y/N] looked back up at them. "And why am I here?" She asked. "Because you want revenge on my brother, and the only way you can achieve that is on our side, so help us, and we will get you close to your pathetic sensei." The overlord suggested, "And it's not like you can go back, you have transformed into something far more powerful than they could ever imagen, how do you think they will react? I can imagine that you won't be welcomed." Garmadon added. And [Y/N] paused thinking to herself, but she couldn't think clearly, every time she went to think of what bad could come out of the situation darkness overruled her mind, clouding her vision. All that was there was revenge. She didn't need a team, for all she cared at the moment, they could die, Wu was going to pay, and regret ever living.

"I'm in." [Y/N] spoke before Garmadon began to evilly cackle along with the overlord, [Y/N] joining them a second later laughing.

The force of darkness was now near invisible, with [Y/N], by the sides of the Overlord and Garmadon.

𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆   𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐀 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐃𝐀𝐘/𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 
𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐀 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐃𝐀𝐘/𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓