𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐎𝐑

[Y/N] crept up to her room, yawning as she entered, flopping down on her bed

[Y/N] crept up to her room, yawning as she entered, flopping down on her bed. So much had occurred since she arrived, she had met her uncle. Also learning the truth about the tournament, and how the creator, Chen is only doing it to pocket everyone's elemental powers. Also encountered a girl named Skylor who looked like she desired to slaughter her, by the way, she would stare at her like she was planning her murder. [Y/N] sighed rubbing her eyes as she heard a knock at the door. It was two in the morning, who could it be?

[Y/N] strolled over to the door and opened it, astounded to see who was standing in front of her.

It was Skylor, her bright red hair down, about shoulder length, wearing short orange pyjama shorts with a matching orange t-shirt.

"Oh um-hey." [Y/N] greeted. "Hey, follow me," Skylor whispered quickly grabbing [Y/N]'s hand, running out the door and dragging [Y/N] along with her. A rush of adrenaline rushed through her body, as the redhead pulled her up the stair, leading the purple ninja into her room. [Y/N] has around five seconds to peer around before Skylor then picked [Y/N] up, holding her with both her arms. "Uhh." [Y/N] paused and Skylor hushed her. "Be quiet, I don't want us to get caught." She whispered into [Y/N] ear before walking out onto the balcony, jumping up onto the railing. [Y/N] could feel the cold early morning wind hit her body.
Skylor then leaped off the railing onto a tree branch, then hopping off landing on the grassy ground. "Why did you?" [Y/N] began. "Well I thought we got off at the wrong start, so to make up for that I have a surprise for you," Skylor communicated. "Now follow me." She giggled taking the ninja of shadow's hand and guiding her through a forest.

[Y/N] spotted a bunch of fireflies as they walked, "The fireflies, they are pretty right," Skylor stopped letting go of her hand, and [Y/N] nodded "Yeah." she replied looking at a bush that might of had one hundred fireflies. It was magical. The tiny bugs illuminated the green bush. Skylor stepped over to the bush crouching down, lightly closing her hands, safely capturing a few. The red-haired girl then walked over to release them in front of her the firefly flying up into the air in front of their eyes. "Wow." [Y/N] uttered, "Cool right." Skylor smirked, "That's not even the best part." She grabbed [Y/N] hand again. "Don't worry it's not far," Skylor remarked sweetly.

They continued to walk through the forest, [Y/N] noticed a bright light ahead, the sounds of waves hitting the island shore getting louder.

And then they were there. [Y/N] felt breathless at the view, it was majestic, one of the most beautiful things she had ever seen. "We're here," Skylor skipped beside her.

[Y/N] stepped forward onto a small beach in front of her, her feet sinking into the sand. [Y/N] looked at the water that was radiating bright blue from the sky, the reflection of the moon shimmering down on the water, and the sky littered with stars, other than when she was in space, she had never seen too many stars, constellations left and right. The stars twinkled. "Skylor look! shooting star!" [Y/N] exclaimed pointing up to a comet that was burning up in the atmosphere. "Aw, I missed it, but there are so many, just wait," Skylor said, and there was a pause. All that could be heard was the sound of the waves, and the wind whipping the grass. "There! There!" Skylor pointed up to one, and [Y/N] gasped catching a tiny glimpse of it. "I see it." [Y/N] laughed.

[Y/N] neck hurt due to looking up, but the sky was too mesmerizing to look away from. Skylor looked over at [Y/N] and smiled. Her eyes were so beautiful in the moonlight. "You look so befall in the moonlight," Skylor said, and [Y/N] reddened. "Oh, thank you," she replied.

[Y/N] then untied her boots, placed them aside, putting her feet into the water. Skylor smiled at did the same. "The moon is beautiful tonight," [Y/N] glimpsed up at the moon.

[Y/N] and Skylor walked down the beach, together feet in the water, speaking to each other. "Hey, Skylor I love your hair down, it's so pretty." [Y/N] mentioned and Skylor ran her hand through it, "Thank you," She thanked looking at [Y/N], in love with all of her features. "Oh ya, can I call you Sky?" [Y/N] asked turning to the girl. "Y-yea of cores." She replied a little shocked. "Nice." [Y/N] smiled before she then got a shiver. "Oh, are you cold?" Skylor asked touching her arm. "ya." [Y/N] responded, "Well ai guess we should head back," Skylor laughed ginning at [Y/N].

Skylor brought [Y/N] back to her room, the purple ninja eyes barely open. [Y/N] was half asleep and could not think. "You can sleep here," Skylor said, and [Y/N] hummed. Skylor helped [Y/N] get into her bed, the girl's eyes shutting completely. Skylor bounced into her bed and shifted to face [Y/N] body. And without another thought Skylor kissed [Y/N] on her forehead very softly. "You are my love," Skylor whispered before closing her own eyes and drifting into slumber.

ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴡᴀꜱ ꜱᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ 💀

𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 
𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐀 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐃𝐀𝐘/𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓