𝐌𝐘 𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐍𝐀𝐃𝐀𝐊𝐇𝐀𝐍

Bro, I had no clue what to name this chapter, so just so you know, while everything is happening in this chapter, Jay is having dinner with Nadakhan 👍

Also this chapter is bad (mostly at the end cuz I got really tired)

Lloyd left the island on his dragon trying to find land, leaving [Y/N] and Nya together

Lloyd left the island on his dragon trying to find land, leaving [Y/N] and Nya together. "You know, if most of our friends weren't in danger, it would be a beautiful day." [Y/N] said sitting on the beach. Morro and Cole lying in front of her. "You're right." Nya sighed laying down on her lap. [Y/N] smiled running her hand through her black hair, the master of water closing her eyes in comfort.

About a minute later both of them flinched when they heard a loud coughing sound followed by Cole's eyes shooting open. The master of earth gasped for air. "Oh my god! I can't move! I can't move! I..." [Y/N] covered his mouth. "You are turning back into a human, I wished for it." [Y/N] admitted removing her hand. "See, I can touch your face now." [Y/N] stroked his cheek, a blush appearing on his face. "Bad news though, you probably won't be able to walk for a week, most of your body is still a ghost." [Y/N] explained. "And um, Jay got taken by Nadakhan. But we got the venom." She added and Nya shook the canteen full of venom.

Morro then coughed, his eyes shooting open. "Where am I, what happened? Why can't I feel my body?" He asked multiple questions, panic in his voice. [Y/N] looked over at him scurrying over placing both her hands at the side of his face. "Hey, Morro it's okay." She comforted him. It had been so long since she saw his actual face. "[Y-Y/N] he stuttered. "It's been so long since I've actually seen your face." She expressed with a smile on her face. Morro looked confused. "What do you mean?" He asked. "Oh, I wished that you and Cole would become human again to save you," she admitted. "You will be paralyzed from the head down for about a week though, the transformation is a long process." [Y/N] told him. "Oh, okay." He took a deep breath.

Lloyd then came back hopping off his dragon.
"You okay? Did you see any land?" [Y/N] questioned. "Just water. I tried to reach the mainland, but it was too far. We won't be able to get off this island on our own." Lloyd responded. Cole laughed a bit gaining Lloyd's attention. "Oh you two are awake, great." He said to the paralyzed teens.

"What's so funny about our predicament?" Nya asked Cole. "Oh, I was just thinking about what Jay might say to that." Cole began making his voice go higher mimicking the blue ninja. "You're telling me we went through all that trouble to get the venom to stop Nadakhan, and now we have no way to get off this island!?" He spoke going back to his normal voice. "Heh, gone and I already miss him spazzing out," Cole mentioned.

"Me too. After he lied to us, I was so hard on him. And now he's captured and all alone. Some friends we are." Nya stated disappointed in herself at the way she treated Jay. "Hey, Jay's strong. We'll get him back. It's like what Wu once told me, if you want something bad enough, you find a way to make it happen." Lloyd explained. "He's right. If we can't fly off this island, we'll build our way. I've seen enough movies to know it's possible." [Y/N] stated an idea.