𝐀𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐈𝐄𝐒

Wu returned to the Bounty, and when everyone caught sight of Morro all the cheering and celebrating stoped. The ninjas all got their weapons out. "Put away your weapons, there is nothing to worry about." Wu stated.

"Remember, the best way to defeat your enemy is to make them your friend." Wu reminded, "But-" Kai got cut off by Wu. "Morro is my student, and so are you," Wu said. "I understand that he has caused pain, but he is to redeem himself. And in my eyes he already has." Wu put his hand on the ghost's shoulder. "I expect you all to treat him with respect," Wu spoke to the ninjas.

"Yes, Master Wu." They all answered at the same time. "May I please see her?" He questioned and Wu nodded. "Yes my student, follow me." Wu replied leading the way to the medical room. Morro entered the room looking at [Y/N] body laying on the bed, bloody, and bruised. The ghost slowly walked over to her sitting himself beside her on the bed.

Morro picked up her body holding her close to himself. "[Y/N], I'm so sorry," he cried his voice quivering, his hands trembling. The ghost gently cradled her in his arms. He could see dark purple bruises all over her body. This was his doing, he hurt her. Morro's heart sank seeing her in this state. He was a monster. "I love you so much." He admitted. The ninjas all followed after Wu, standing beside him as he watched Morro hold [Y/N].

"It is going to take a lot of time to get used to him," Kai mentioned. "I am aware," Wu responded.

Morro left [Y/N] so Misako could clean her, and tend to her wounds. The ninjas showed the ghost around the Bounty as they were travailing back to Stiix to return the civilians.

Once they arrived back at the former tea shop, the group picked up [M/N] before making their departure into the air. The worried mother's heart pounded in her chest as she hurried towards the medical room. A sharp gasp escaped her lips as she laid eyes upon [Y/N], lying on the bed with bandages adorning her body. Concern etched deeply into her face, before she inquired, "Is she alright?"

Misako, responded reassuringly, "She will be fine."

As soon as [M/N] learned that it was Morro who done this to her daughter, she was pissed. The mother huffed, stomping over to the ghost, her hand delivering a slap across his face. The sound of her hand hitting him echoing thought the room. "Wu and the ninja may have forgiven you, but I don't," she snapped.

Kai then interjected, "Wait, who said we forgave him?"

Jay shrugged his shoulders, chumming in, "I didn't."

Lloyd, standing beside his friends, added, "Neither did I."

Cole then joined in. "We are just tolerating him right now." He admitted.

Morro let out a heavy sigh. As the sun dipped below the horizon, Misako's voice echoed through the air, filled with relief and excitement. "She's awake!"

Quickly, the entire team rushed into the medical room. [Y/N], her eyes barely fluttering open, sat up on the bed. Cole's heart swelled with joy, and without thinking, he wrapped his arms around [Y/N] in a tight embrace.

[Y/N] winced in pain. "Ow," she gasped.

Quickly realizing his mistake, Cole pulled away, his expression filled with remorse. "I'm sorry," he apologized, his voice laced with concern.

Surrounding her bed, the rest of the team gathered closely, their eyes reflecting a mix of relief and worry. Zane, then spoke up. "I cooked you dinner, [Y/N], but it may have gotten cold. Don't worry, I'll heat it up for you."

"Thank you, Zane. How long was I unconscious for?" She asked.

Zane, responded quickly. "Approximately twelve hours and thirty-two seconds."

"I was so worried!" [M/N] cried, leaning in to kiss [Y/N]'s forehead, bringing a smile to [Y/N]'s face. "I am so happy you're okay," [M/N] expressed, her gaze locked with her daughter's deep [E/C] eyes.

Curiosity sparked within [Y/N] as she inquired, "Did we win?" Nya, taking [Y/N]'s hand and rubbing it lovingly with her thumb, replied, "Yes. I was so worried about you, but guess what?"

"What?" [Y/N] eagerly asked, noticing the excitement in Nya's voice. "I unlocked my true potential," Nya shared with the purple ninja. [Y/N] smiled joyfully. "I'm so happy for you! I'm so happy for you!" [Y/N] cheered, celebrating Nya's achievement. "Was it cool?" She then asked. "You bet it was." Nya replied.

"[Y/N]?" Sensei Wu's voice interrupted their conversation, capturing [Y/N]'s attention. "Yeah?" she hummed, the others stepping aside, revealing Morro. [Y/N] gasped, caught off guard by his presence. "Listen, [Y/N], I am so, so sorry for everything," Morro apologized.

"Could I talk to him one on one, sorry guys?" [Y/N] requested. "But-" Cole began, only to be interrupted by [Y/N]. "Cole, please," she pleaded. "Fine, also I got you cake," he relented, causing [Y/N] to laugh. "Thank you, Cole," she smiled, before he left, followed by the others, leaving [Y/N] alone with Morro.

Morro stood awkwardly at the end of her bed, waiting for [Y/N] to speak. "Morro, sit down," [Y/N] sighed, and the ghost swiftly complied, sitting himself down at the edge of her bed. However, he avoided making eye contact with the girl.

[Y/N] then questioned him confused by his very panicked actions, "Ummm, are you okay? You seem panicked." Morro's eyes widened in surprise. Did she forget about everything he had done? Why was she being so calm?

"How are you not mad?" he uttered, his voice filled with confusion. "There are better things to be mad about," [Y/N] shrugged.

"I'm still so sorry for everything," Morro sincerely expressed.

"Don't worry about it. So, are you on the team now?" she asked curiously. "I..." Morro hesitated, before he abruptly got up and walked out of the room, leaving [Y/N] alone.

The ghost went to go find Wu, finding him nearby. "Am I part of your little team now?" Morro questioned, avoiding eye contact. "That is up to you to decide," Wu responded, leaving the choice in Morro's hands. "Okay, wait. If Morro is joining our team, we definitely need to set up rules," Jay stated.

"Yeah, like no possessing people," Kai added. Wu turned to Morro, "Can you stand by that rule, Morro?" he interrogated.

Morro, in a mumbled reply, affirmed, "Yes." Wu smiled warmly, stating, "Good. Then you are welcome."

Morro returned to [Y/N]'s room, finding her waiting. "I guess I'll stay," Morro answered [Y/N]'s question. [Y/N]'s smiled as she responded, "Good. I didn't like you as a villain anyway."

I'm finally done season five, yay!!I might be taking a lil break btw

I might be taking a lil break btw

Also happy Eid Mubarak if u celebrate <3