𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐖

➵  rise of the great devourer | 1

➵ rise of the great devourer | 1. 𝟏𝟔
◟ 𝘀𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝟭 ◞ ₊˚⊹♡
— 𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚁𝚊𝚒𝚗𝙳𝚛𝚘𝚙 ‹𝟹

 𝟏𝟔◟ 𝘀𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝟭 ◞ ₊˚⊹♡—  𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚁𝚊𝚒𝚗𝙳𝚛𝚘𝚙 ‹𝟹

Thunder boomed as the great Devourer soared through the air. The Devourer then burrowed back into the ground, swallowing Sensei Wu and Pythor simultaneously. "Dammit," [Y/N] mumbled, watching as the man she had convinced herself she hated got eaten. Did she hate him? Now she felt like she needed him, but for what?

"Maybe if we stand super still," Jay began before the Devourer hissed at them, rising again. "Run!" [Y/N] screamed before they all sprinted to the Bounty, the Devourer chasing after them.

"Nya, Lloyd, the Bounty!" Kai screamed through his communicator, telling them to get ready as they ran away from the snake. "Kai, we are doing our best; the Bounty is malfunctioning," Nya informed them, and Kai grunted. The snake then gained on them and smashed down on them with its tail. The Devourer attempted to eat them several times but luckily missed. Moments later, the ninjas were beaten to the ground, leaving [Y/N] as the only one standing, protecting them from the snake's attacks.

[Y/N] looked at the ninjas panting, as the snake started to slither towards them. [Y/N] roared at the top of her lungs, jumping in front of it. "DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH THEM!" Before using all her might to shield them inside the shadow-like dome, something she had never done before. Yes, she had made a shield, but never a dome.

Her arms started to feel heavy, and sweat dripped down from her forehead onto the ground, drizzling down.

The Great Devourer was ruthless as it banged its head against the shadow shield, attempting to break in. [Y/N] huffed, and the ninjas rose from the ground behind her, their eyes adjusting to the darkness inside the shadow. "[Y/N]..." They all gasped, watching her defend them. Jay went to put his hand on her shoulder but jumped back when the Devourer smashed against the shadow again, making [Y/N] wince in pain.

A flash memory flashed in [Y/N]'s head, recalling one of Garmadon's lessons. "You need to fully embrace the shadow, let yourself inside the shadow, feel it become part of you; that is where your full power will come from, that is where you will find your true potential," he told [Y/N], who gave him a puzzled look. "What do you mean, Sensei?" "In the shadow, do you mean when I'm inside the shadow?" She interrogated him.

"It's hard to say because we don't have the scroll, but I believe that you will be able to answer that yourself when the moment comes when you unlock your true potential," he said.

His voice echoed in [Y/N]'s head at the current moment. "You need to fully embrace the shadow, let yourself inside the shadow, feel it becomes part of you."

[Y/N] felt closer than ever to her true potential; she just needed to let go. "You need to fully embrace the shadow."

[Y/N] inhaled, building up everything in her mind that was holding her back before exhaling and releasing them from her head, fully embracing the shadow. She felt her fingers get cold, then her arms, and soon her whole body. She was truly in the shadow; she was in complete control of it; it was her weapon to use.

As the Devourer hit the shadow one last time, [Y/N], whose shadow was almost like an extension arm, wrapped around its snout, pulling it shut hard so the Devourer could not open its mouth. [Y/N] then started to rise into the air, her body glowing purple.

The ninja all gasped, and Zane breathed, "It's her true potential."

[Y/N], who was in the air and almost face to face with the Devourer, looked at it with savage eyes, fighting the shadow wrapped around its snout. She then raised multiple shadows around her, dancing in the air. "DROP DEAD, SNAKE!" [Y/N] growled before wrapping the multiple shadows around the snake's body, smashing it into the ground. The snake's body made a booming noise as it hit the sand below.

Yet still alive, the snake took a massive blow because [Y/N] struggled to rise from the ground again. [Y/N] fell, and Kai caught her.

"I could fucking kiss you right now!" He cried, holding her body in his arms. "Save that for later, Kai." [Y/N] smiled weakly at him, her body exhausted.

It was not just her body exhausted; she couldn't even think straight; she was so tired before her eyes began to close shut she caught sight of the Devourer regaining its strength and getting off the ground.

Kai ran with passed-out [Y/N] in his arms with the other ninja towards the Bounty. "She's amazing," Cole mumbled, looking at [Y/N] in Kai's arms. "I hope Nya solved the malfunction on the Bounty," Kai prayed.

꒰ ִ ֺ ⊹ 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐀 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐃𝐀𝐘/𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓!! ⊹ ֺ ִ ꒱ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴍᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴏꜰ ɴɪɴᴊᴀɢᴏ ꜰɪᴄꜱ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɴʏᴀ ᴀ ᴀʙꜱᴏʟᴜᴛᴇ ʙɪᴛᴄʜ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴄᴜᴢ ꜱʜᴇ'ꜱ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɢɪʀʟ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ᴏʀ ᴡʜᴀᴛᴇᴠᴇʀ ɪꜱ ꜱɪᴄᴋᴇɴɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴏ ꜰʀɪᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴀɴɴᴏʏɪɴɢ𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚎...

𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐀 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐃𝐀𝐘/𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓!! ⊹ ֺ ִ ꒱
ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴍᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴏꜰ ɴɪɴᴊᴀɢᴏ ꜰɪᴄꜱ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɴʏᴀ ᴀ ᴀʙꜱᴏʟᴜᴛᴇ ʙɪᴛᴄʜ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴄᴜᴢ ꜱʜᴇ'ꜱ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɢɪʀʟ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ᴏʀ ᴡʜᴀᴛᴇᴠᴇʀ ɪꜱ ꜱɪᴄᴋᴇɴɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴏ ꜰʀɪᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴀɴɴᴏʏɪɴɢ
𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚁𝚊𝚒𝚗𝙳𝚛𝚘𝚙
૮ ˙Ⱉ˙ ა rawr! ⋆·˚ ༘ *
𝟎𝟏/𝟏𝟕/𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟒

꒰ ִ ֺ ⊹ 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐀 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐃𝐀𝐘/𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓!! ⊹ ֺ ִ ꒱ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴍᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴏꜰ ɴɪɴᴊᴀɢᴏ ꜰɪᴄꜱ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɴʏᴀ ᴀ ᴀʙꜱᴏʟᴜᴛᴇ ʙɪᴛᴄʜ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴄᴜᴢ ꜱʜᴇ'ꜱ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɢɪʀʟ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ᴏʀ ᴡʜᴀᴛᴇᴠᴇʀ ɪꜱ ꜱɪᴄᴋᴇɴɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴏ ꜰʀɪᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴀɴɴᴏʏɪɴɢ𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚎...