𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐇

This chapter is so bad plot-wise, and I'm so sorry cuz Ik y'all are proly sick of Morro.

"My mother... Morro has her" [Y/N] uttered. Wu's eyes widened, he had a shocked expression on his face. The old man looked down at the ground.

"I see." He mumbled, flashes of her mother's face appearing in his head. He recalled the day he had killed her, a sickening dread filled his body just at the thought of [M/N] being sent to the Cursed Realm enduring even more pain even after she died. Wu realized that Morro must have tried to use [M/N] as a way to get [Y/N] to stay with him. The old Sensei was a little shocked that [Y/N] didn't stay with him, after all that happened. The option to meet her mother was a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. In the end, he was very grateful for the choice she made.

Wu cleared his throat looking up at the purple ninja. "Thank you [Y/N], for not joining Morro." Wu thanked and [Y/N] chuckled a little. "The other was tempting, but I knew.... I knew it was for the best." She admitted sadness in her shaking voice. "It takes a lot of strength to resist the temptation to join him, and see your mother," Wu mentioned.

"Do you think she is ok?" [Y/N] questioned hopefully. "I have no way of knowing, I'm sorry," Wu answered. "I understand." [Y/N] mumbled. "Where are we going?" She asked.

"Back to my tea shop, I advise you to rest my student. I doubt Morro has given up on you, and he will still be after you." The old bearded man put a hand on her shoulder. [Y/N] laughed, "I guess he is not one to give up."

"No not at all, it has always been like that," Wu stated, and [Y/N] smiled lightly. Kai then walked up from behind her putting an arm around her. "Where did you go? We are celebrating the victory, you were the one who got the sword so it is only fair you celebrate with us." Kai told the purple ninja. "Ok," she chuckled. "Sweet," Kai grabbed her hand pulling her to her celebrating teammates.

The ninja of shadow had a pit in her stomach, but she put on a smile trying to shrug off the feeling.

Once they arrived back at the tea shop. [Y/N] jumped off the Bounty taking a deep breath of the air surrounding her.

"We should set up traps around the shop to stop Morro," Zane suggested. "Great idea." [Y/N] agreed with the Nindroid.

And so the team all set up their own little traps, as a defence system against the Ghosts.

"There. That should keep customers away." Zane put up a sign that read, "Closed for renovations."

Meanwhile, Kai was on [Y/N] shoulders, the ninja of shadow holding the red ninja up, his legs both on her shoulders, dangling down the front of her body. Her upper body ached from holding his weight. [Y/N] huffed, "How much longer are you going to take Kai?" She asked the red ninja who was setting a bucket of water on top of the door, making a rope contraption so if anyone were would enter they would get water poured on them.