☆Part 1☆

-Monday-

I wake up to the sound of the birds singing and the wind blowing against my house. I look at my phone to check the time.

-6:30 am-

I feel horrible. I just wanted to go to sleep again because today is the day I go to a new school. I get up and just sit there for like 5 minutes and do nothing.

I need to get up and get ready

I go to the bathroom and sit on the toilet and close my eyes because I hate today. I get up and get ready for school and go downstairs.

I go and get a banana and grab my bag and go. All of my family is asleep so I don't bother saying anything to them.

_________________________________________

I get into class and look around. Its just like another class. The teacher is writing on the board then a student turns and looks at me.

"Hey Mr. William someone's here". The teacher turns and looks at me and so does everyone else. "Hello Ms..." "Kelly Dawnson" he looks at the paper "oh! Yes hello welcome to our class. Why don't you introduce yourself to the class"

I feel like I'm gonna puke "oh uh hi my name is Kelly and I just moved here from Nevada"

_________________________________________

I go and take a seat behind a boy with dreads. Then I realize I don't have a pencil. I tap the boy in front of me "he-" he turns around and I stop. He is so.. Mmm.

I refocus "oh uh sorry. Do you have a pencil I can borrow?" He smirks "yea" he reaches into his bag and pulls out a pencil and hands in to me. When he does his hand touches mine. I pause.

I feel his veins. Maybe I reached to far. Then I immediately pull it away. I feel chills go down my spine. "Thank you" he winks at me "yea no problem".

_________________________________________

Was I dreaming or did he just wink at me
________________________________________

My day dreaming gets interrupted because Mr. William yells at me "Kelly please pay attention". I get annoyed.

The boy in front of me looks back at me again "ha don't worry about him he's a dick" I look down because I don't want him to realize I'm blushing a little "yea I can tell"

Then I realize I never ask for his name "hey what's your name" he looks back and smiles "it's tom" but before I could say anything the bell rings.

I stand up and grab my bag but then I feel a hand stop me from putting it on my shoulder "hey you wanna sit with me and the band at lunch?"

BAND?

I get nervous "oh uh you and the band?" He looks at me like I'm stupid. "Haha yea the band. We've been blowing up around here so be carfull around me girls will freak. They'll think your my girlfriend" he smirks "oh uh yea I'll sit with you and the band"

_________________________________________

While I'm walking to English I bump into a girl "oh my gosh! I'm so sorry" she looks up "oh no it's ok. I'm sorry" she has dark black hair and looks a little emo. I'm pretty sure she was in my last class "were you I my last class" I pick up her stuff "oh yea. My names Chloe whats yours?" I look up from the ground "oh it's kelly"

After we walking together and she stops "oh and I saw you and tom" she smirks and raises an eyebrow "no no no. It's not like that at all he was just giving me a pencil..... then asked if I wanted to sit with him..." I look to the side and bit my lip and realize she's right.

_________________________________________

I walk over to the cafeteria with Chloe and grab a tray and walk out to the lunch tables. I see tom waving to us. Me and Chloe walk over and sit down next to tom "hey tom this is Chloe" they shake hands "nice to meet you" Chloe says nervously "yea nice to meet you too" tom says it with no motive.

Tom then introduces me to the band "this is Gustav, Georg and Bill" wow they all look so talented. All of lunch we talked about all of the edits and girls whis were dying over Tokio hotel.

_________________________________________

This is the first long story I've ever done. I really hope you guys liked this story I took my time with this one. Sorry if there's any typos and lmk if I should add more detail.
_________________________________________

don't forget to vote♡