☆Part 16☆

-9:57pm-

I walk over the the bar "another round please!" The man at the front sets out so shot classes and fills them up "here you go!" I take a shot then another after another "tom! Come here! Have a seat!" Tom walks over to me "Kelly you good!?" I give him a shot "yea I'm f- fine! Take a shot!" He takes a shot "ok let's go! You need some air!"

I spin around in my chair and stand up. I almost fall "oh crap!" He takes my arm "ok yea let's go get some air!".

He takes me out side "alright come on let's go sit" he walks me over to a bench "what why I wanna have fun!" He sits down next to me "yea I know but you need a break" I lean over on my stomach "oh fuck! I don't feel good!" He takes my hair and puts it behind my head "it's ok. I'm glad your having fun" I puke even more.

I stand up from the bench and lean back a little "oooh that's disgusting!" Tom laughs "yea tell me about it!". We wake back in the club and I noticed bill and Rachel weren't there "wait where is bill and Rachel!?" Tom scans the room "yea I don't know were they are. Whatever. But Georg and Gustav seem like there having fun!"

I let out a giggled "oooh I need to lay down!" Tom takes my hand and takes me out to bill car.

He opens the door for me to get in. I get in the car and he reclines the seat "there you go" he walks around the car and and hops in "you ok now?" I roll my head over to him "yes thank you" he puts his hand on me and rubs my inner thigh.

"Hehe. Move a little up more please" he squeezes my thigh "you serious Kelly?" I bit my lip "yep mhm". He runs his hand up my dress and slips his hand down underwear.

It felt so good but a little weird in bill car.

"Ehhh" I bit my lip "shhhh don't say a word" I nod. He slides his hand out and moves my head over to look at him "come here" I lean over to him and kiss him while crawling over to get on top over him. I start kissing him moving up and down. He let's out a groan.

He lifts up my dress a little more. I grab his hand and put them in my butt. He pushes my forward and rubs his hand between my breast and up my next making me arch back "quit teasing me tom" he reaches down and takes if his belt and slips his pants off. Leaving him with only his boxers on. I feel it grind against my clit. I let out a sudden gasp.

"Come on tom. Quit messing around" I whine. He kicks his boxers off "fine". He flips and go's on top and grinds in me pushing harder and harder.

He continues to push and push until someone knocked on the window and opens the door. "Oh shit! Fuck!" Bill and Rachel and georg and Gustav are all standing there "we are going home so tom and please pull up your pants" tom looks down "oh shit yea sorry!" He pulls them up.

I hop in the back with tom. Georg and Gustav go home together on there own. "Uh do you want a ride home Rachel?" She nods and gets infront "thank you!".

Bill looks disgusted sitting in the seat tom was in "tom I'm never letting in my car without me there again!" Tom laughs "sorry!". We arrive at Rachel's house and Bill gives her a goodnight kiss. I smile and look at tom and whisper "look at them" he smiles.
_________________________________________

We get to tom and bills house and I trumble upstairs. "Come here tom. Let's finish!" He walks in and takes off his shirt and jumps in the bed "shhh!" I bite my nail. He takes off my dress lifting my hair up. I kick my heels off making a thud in the floor. He kisses me gently on the neck and down.

I pull him up and he pull me closer to him kissing my softly. He kicks off his pants and boxers and shoes. He's on top of me putting my hair behind my ears "I love you so much Kelly. You don't understand the feeling I get around you, and the feeling I get when I'm not" I lick my lip "I love you too tom, so much is hurts".

He pulls down my underwear and gently grinds in me. I take a deep breath and exhale softly making barely any noise. I widen my mouth and he cups it sliding his hand up and down my body giving me chills.

This time he was different. Something about him was different. He was a lot more gentle with me.

I close my mouth letting him know I finishes. He pulls out of me and lays down. I take a second to breath. "Are you ok tom?" He's still catching his breath "yea I'm fine. Why?" I sigh "something was different this time" he sits up "what do you mean?" I sit up next to him pulling up the blanket "this time it felt like the sex meant something to you. You were so gentle with me. You touched me different" he lays back "I don't know. This time it was more real I guess".

It definitely felt more real to me.

Lean over to tom and brush his face with my hands "it's ok tom" he turns and and puts his hand on my hip and kisses me on the cheek "I'm just a little tired. Come here" I scoot in more so our bear body's are touching. I put my hand in his face and stroke it "I love you" he closes his eyes "I love you too"
__________________________________________________________________________________

I LOVE THIS PART KINDA!! I hope you all enjoyed this part. Make sure to check out my other story! I'm making another part to it rn!
__________________________________________________________________________________

Don't forget to vote♡