☆Part 20☆

-8:34pm-

Me and daisy are still drunk off our tits and tom is just watching us. I look at tom and smile "t-tom do you want something to drink!?" He shakes his head "nope! I'm good, I need to watch after you two" we laugh.

Jordan knocks on the door "Kelly! Daisy! I know you shits took my cigarettes!" Me and daisy cup our mouths and laugh and tom walks over to the door and sticks his head out "they didn't but here take some of mine, if you want?" Jordan takes 3 "thanks but I know they did but it's whatever. Thanks again!".

Tom walks back over to us "ok I'll be right back I'm gonna go smoke with him you girls better not act up while I'm gone!" We nod.
_________________________________________

Toms pov:

I wanted to try and get along with Jordan.

I walk out back with him and light one "you know me and your sister are pretty serious so I don't want you to think I'm using her or doing something else, plus I would never, I love her" Jordan takes a hit of his cigarette "yeah I know but she's my sister and I just want her to be happy and to have what's best for her" I nod "yeah I understand".

I finish my cigarette and put it out "alright I gotta make sure these girls are ok! See ya" he puts his out "alright later".

I walk back upstairs and see Kelly and daisy messing around with Kelly's clothes "what are you girls doing now!?" Kelly laughs "dress up, duh!" I smile and see daisy lifts up her shirt "oh shit nope no more dress up!" Daisy gasp "oh shit my bad I forgot he was here!" Kelly laughs "no! I want to dress up!" I take the clothes out of there hands "ok daisy go lay down. Come on Kelly let's lay down".

Daisy walks off. I walk over to the door and close it and lock it "alright, you good?" Kelly gives me a frown "no, I wanted to dress up! But...you can repay me..." I sigh "Kelly seriously, are you ok?" She smiles and trys to seduce me "I am serious, I'm not ok, but like I s-said you can repay me..." I smile and jump in bed.

I grab her by the back of her neck and kiss her. She flips on top of me and takes off her shirt revealing her bare boobs. I smirk at her and run my hands over her chest teasing her. She moans and slides her pants off revealing that she has no underwear on "oh so you just didn't wear any underwear today? And you wore a mini skirt" She smiles and bites her lip "just for you".

Now she was teasing me.
_________________________________________

Kelly's pov:

I slide his pants down and his boxers. He slides a rubber on and slowly thrusts inside of me. I move up and down slowly then speed up. I put my hands on his shoulders and lean my head into his neck and giving him hickeys.

He flips me over on my back and runs his hands up and down my boobs causing me to moan "tom!" He smirks. He rips his shirt off and takes my hand and lays it on his abs.

I feel his body shaking on top of mine. I flip back over and place my hands criss-cross on his abs and move my head back causing my hair to get in my face and falling back.

I let out a loud moan with my eyes rolling back and my mouth wide open. I keep going waiting for him to finish.

He finishes and moves out of me and moves back to the end of the bed staring at my naked, hot, wet body. He bites his lip and forces my legs open and places his cold finger tips on it teasing me "oh!" He licks his lips running his tongue over his piercing. That made me go insane.

I take his head and lightly push in down. He pushes back and slides his fingers down it. "Tom you know that makes me insane" he makes eye contact with me and go's down on me. He doesn't break eye contact till I grip his arms.

I move my head back, and back until I can't move it anymore and moan loudly. I pull his head up and give him a kiss on the cheek "you've payed your debt". He puts his head into my neck and gives me hickeys. I stand up and put on my robe and walk out to the bathroom.

-9:53pm-

I walk into the bathroom and look at my face. It was red, same with my chest. I sit down on the toilet and rub my eyes. I stand up and flush and wash my hands putting the cold water in my face.

I walk downstairs for some water and see Jordan and Jessie watching TV together. Jordan looks over at me "can ya keep it down? The whole earth can hear you" I roll my eyes "please shut up" Jessie laughs.

I walk back up with my water and see tom passed out on the bed. I take the blanket and cover him. I take off my robe and slide in bed next to him. I feel his hands slide on my waist. He pushes me closet to him.
_________________________________________

-Tuesday-

-6:20am-

I wake up and see tom facing the other way. I walk over to the bathroom with my robe and go pee. I walk back in my room and see tom up and ready "what the fuck...how did-" he laugh and gives me a kiss "I'm gonna go out for a smoke, be right back".

I prepare my clothes for a shower and get in. While I was washing myself I had a mini mirror noticed I had hickeys all over my neck "damn, what happend last night?" I say to myself.

-6:32am-

I walk out of the shower and dry off. I walk back into my room and change into some flared jeans and a black strapless crop top. I do my makeup and my hair and run downstairs and out the door with my jacket and bag.

I see tom walking back and he stops and waits for me to catch up. We made it to school on time.

-7:36pm-

I walk into class and all eyes were on me. Someone from the back of the class shouted at me "you beat her ass Kelly!" I couldn't help but smile. And then someone else shouted "humbled her ass real quick!".

Ok now they need to stop yelling.
__________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you all enjoyed this part. I really appreciate all of the comments and votes. Every time I check my notifications I see the comments and that just makes my day 100x better. Thank you all for the support❤️
__________________________________________________________________________________

♡Don't forget to vote♡