☆Part 2☆

-Monday night-

He was in my mind all night. I don't know why. Do I have a crush on him? Ew no. But maybe.

I was so confused all night about if I like him or not.

He probably doesn't like me. I mean who would.
_________________________________________
-Tuesday-

-6:52 am-

I get up kinda excited, because I know I will see him today. I completely forgot about last night's thought.

I go downstairs for some water and see my mom at the table looking at papers. I walk over to her and sit down "hey mom good morning" she was spaced out "oh! Sorry hunny. Good morning. You ready for your second day!" She raises both eyebrows "oh yea" I yawned "well I need to get ready for work I'll see you after school ok hunny have good day love you" she says while rubbing her forehead.

I'm done getting ready and I walk out the door. I get a text from Tom on snap.
_________________________________________

Tom
Hey are you coming to school?

Me
Yea why?

Tom
Well I just wanted to let you know that some girls are jealous. So be carfull these girls at vicious.

Me
Oh ok I'll watch out lol.
_________________________________________

I just ignored it kinda.

I got to class and sat down behind Tom. "You came" he raises his eyebrows and smirks "yea I did. I say with an attitude "well ok" he laughed a little. Mr. Williams got mad "Kelly and tom detention after school. STOP talking please"

I smiled at Chloe and laughed. She was dying.

After class I caught up with Chloe "bro did you see how mad he was" I laughed "oh my gosh yes" we both stared laughing "he looked like a tomato"

I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked back to see tom and Gustav "that was so funny" tom smiles "I know right" I smiled back. Chloe smiles at me then then points her eyes at tom.

I hit her as a joke. Tom realized what she was doing then elbows me in the stomach "ow! Why did you do that!" He laughs "alright bye guys see you at lunch!" He says while him and Gustav run away.
_________________________________________

After my classes it was finally time for lunch. But I wasn't hungry. Neither was Chloe. We sat down and Bill looked really happy and waved "hey kellllyyyy" I scrunched my forehead "heyy. Why are you so happy?" He gets excited "oh uh no reason" he looks at the band and raises an eyebrow.

Almost all of lunch girls were eyeing me and Chloe.

What are they looking at.

A girl came up to me with an attitude "hey you! Why are you sitting here? Huh!" I pause "oh uh because they invited me to sit with them" I stand up "do you have a problem!?" Tom grabs my wrist. I pull away. "No but don't think that you can get with tom" I move closer "watch me bitch" she walks off. Tom looks surprised same with everyone.
_________________________________________

After lunch tom pulls me to the side "did you mean what you said" I pause because honestly I don't know "um uh no of course" he looks down "oh"

Did I make him upset?

I look up at him "are you ok?" He looks back up "oh uh yea I'm fine". I don't believe him at all. "Call me when you get home ok" I just wanted to make sure he was really ok.

The rest of school I couldn't stop thinking about if I hurt tom or not. He didn't really say anything to me after that. That worried me more.
_________________________________________

After I got home and went straight to my room and started texting tom.

Me
Hey tom.

Tom
Oh hey.

Me
Call me

Tom
Oh ok
_________________________________________
*Calls
_________________________________________
We talked all night. I just... needed to know he was ok. I don't know why though. We talked about how those girls were acting and about what I said. I told him that I'm sorry and stuff like that because I didn't want to hurt him anymore.
__________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry this is so short! I'm to lazy rn! But I guess I'll start working on another part later. Hope you enjoyed this one!!
__________________________________________________________________________________

Don't forget to vote♡