☆Part 26☆

-3 weeks later-

-3:13pm-

These past weeks have been horrible. I didn't mean to sound dramatic but tom, he was my world. And now, that he's gone, I don't know if I could ever love anyone like I did with tom, even though I was the one that cheated. But at least I got another phone.

I finally sat up from bed. My throat feels weird because nothing has entered my mouth yet. No water. No food. Literally nothing.

The only thing that has kept me sane is music. Lana del rey.

I stand up and begin to dance to her. Listening to her sends me away. Far away. I have her songs on shuffle.

I danced into the bathroom and realized I was crying? It's like I was crying but having the time of my life. Maybe I am going insane. (over tom😝)

I walked out of the bathroom and sat on my bed and that's when daisy came into my room. "Uh Kelly, Tom's here" I jump up "wait what!? He's here!? Where!?". She turns around "come on, he's down here" I walk out behind her.

I slowly look around the corner and see tom standing there. I turn back for a second, then I take a deep breath and walk out "hey tom, come up". He stares at me for a second then walks into my room.

"Ok so, I wanted to talk to you, for a while I just couldn't" he sighs and sits on the bed. I look him in the eye "tom, I'm really sorry, I was just caught up in the moment. I hope you'll understand and forgive me one day, and that I still love you" he rubs his eyes "listen Kelly, I think that maybe for now we should take a break, a long one".

I immediately broke down "please don't leave me tom, I'm so sorry" I cried. He wiped a tear with his thumb "I love you Kelly but, you let some random guy put his dick in you, on a special night too".

THE NERVE.

I stand up "tom! I know you cannot be serious! Are you fucking kidding me, do you know what you have put me through" at this point I wasn't crying. I was mad. I pace back and forth and take deep breaths "you know what tom, get out" he looks at me and raised his eyebrow. "I said. GET OUT!" I yelled at him.

The pain he has put me through. I'm just done with everything at this point. On friends, family, tom. I'm just done.

He flinched back "Kelly, please understand it's best for the both of us". I got in his face and completely go off "get the fuck out! Now! I don't want to talk to you anymore, leave!". He looked at me with concern "Kelly, are you ok?" I wipe my tears "I'm fine, just leave please".

He took a step towards me "Kelly, I don't want you to be so hurt ok?". I was furious "Get. The. Fuck. Out. Now." He sighed "please Kelly, listen to me, please don't be hurt. I promise Kelly, everything will be fine. Just, don't do anything stupid ok?" I scoff "whatever. Now leave" I sit on my bed and look down. "Please Kelly, trust me. Everything will be ok, we just need time" He leans down and kisses my forehead and walks out.

K.M.S

I sat up on my bed and wiped the tears that were still on my face. I turned my light off and turned on the light that was next to my bed. After a while it was silent and boring, then I heard some knocks on my window and I walked over to open it and it was....him.

"What are you doing here!?" He smirked "let me in" I move out the way "ok, why are you here!?" He climbs in and sits on my bed "I just wanted to see if you maybe wanted to do it again?" I look around "what! Are you serious!?" He nodded "positive. It was fun the last time you can't lie".

He stands up and closes my door and locks it. He walks over to me kisses me. This time more passionate.

I wasn't in a relationship with tom so, it doesn't really matter anymore.
_________________________________________

We did our business and cleaned up. He sat up on the bed "what happend to that boyfriend. Seems like something happend because this happend, again". I sighed "we broke up, it was sad but, it's fine" he looks at me "are you ok?" I rub my forehead "yeah, I'm fine".

He then stands up and puts his clothes on and lifted me up so I was standing "I'll see you later. I'll call you when I get home" he walked out.

Wait, he has my number?

After a few minutes I get a call.
_________________________________________

"Hello?"

"Hey, Kelly"

"Oh! Hey, what's up?"

"Thinkin bout you"

"Oh really?"

"Mhm, we should talk more you know?"

"I think we should too"

"You free tomorrow?"

"Yeah, but only at 4pm"

"Perfect at ***** bar"

"Oh and what's your name?"

"Oh, yeah its Nathan"

"Alright. Bye bye!"

"Bye"
_________________________________________

Jordan walked in my room "hey Kelly! I have a question...you might not like it but....can me and tom still hang out? Because we had plans before uh, you know..." I shrug my shoulders "eh, I don't care. I'm actually talking to someone new. And we are meeting at ***** bar so...do whatever"

I had to act like I wasn't completely heart broken.
_________________________________________

*Big Time skip*

*The next day*

Me and Nathan make it to a little bar around the corner and sat with our drinks.

We talked for a while and then that's when it happend. Tom busted through the doors and spotted us "hey!" Tom ran over to him and socked him.

I push tom back "tom! What are you doing!?" He backed up and pulled out his phone "listen Kelly, I swear, all I'm doing is stopping this guy from making your life any worse. Please Kelly, trust me" I sigh "what do you mean?".

"I don't need to tell you anything Kelly, you just need to believe me" i scoff "well I'm done so, bye" he pauses "done with what?" I sigh and run my fingers through me hair "I'm fucking done tom, I'm done trying to work things out because clearly we aren't a good couple. The cheating, lying. And we keep going back to each other, it's toxic. The same thing always happens, I'm so tired of it. I'm done, now goodbye tom".

All though I do believe him. And I still love him, deeply. This year has just been rough.

I got home and talked with daisy. She was always there for me whenever I needed her. "I just don't know what to do anymore" I sigh and plop on my bed. Daisy sits down "Kelly, I'm sure everything will be ok" I sigh "no daisy, that man was my world. I want him back it's just, he doesn't want to. He told me we needed a long break" I shove my face in my pillow.
_________________________________________

HEYY!! School started and there are so many fine shawtys😮‍💨 and cute losers😍😝 ANYWHO ik this part is REALLY BAD and boring but I hope you enjoyed💋
__________________________________________________________________________________

♡Don't forget to vote♡