☆Part 14☆

Tom runs over and pulls me back "Kelly! That's enough!" I walk back "she fucking slapped me. I'm not just gonna sit there!" She stands up "well you deserved it. He's my boyfriend!".

Boyfriend?

"What? What do you mean!?" Tom grabs my arm "come on let's go" I pull away "what do you mean?" She fixes her hair "I mean he is my boyfriend like we are dating"

"What the fuck tom!?"

"No Kelly it's not what it looks like!"

"Nope! I'm done with this bullshit. Goodbye tom!"

Tom trys to grab me "no! Do not touch me please!" I walk out not crying but angry "that son of a bitch!"

I walk into Bill and Tom's house and run up to Tom's room and grab all of my stuff and leave. But then I remember he has a special drawer. I take whatever is inside it and leave. I walk out and see tom "oh my fucking gosh!" He puts his hands up telling me to stop "wait Kelly stop can I explain please?" I walk past him "nope I am officially done with your bullshit"

Bill walks out "what the fuck is happening now!?" Tom sighs "well I have another girlfriend but she won't let me explain" bill laughs "I wouldn't either" tom hits him "shut the fuck up please". I stop and take off his shirt "oh and here almost forgot!" There eyes widen "damn Kelly!" Bill yells. I put on my long sleeve and walk away.
_________________________________________

I don't have time to cry for him anymore.

I walk to the beach and take a seat on the sand then grab whatever he had in his special drawer. There was a pipe and a little bagy of weed. I take the weed and put it in the bowl of the pipe. I light it and inhale slowly and exhale. I let out a little cough and then lay back.

How could he do that to me. He knows so much. What if he tells her!? Whatever.

I stand up and go for a walk until I feel a hand on me "hey Kelly here's your phone!" Bill says "what huh?" I could barely see. When I can finally see there was no one infront of me. "Ok what the fuck. But my phone?" I run back over to my stuff and search for my phone. It wasn't there "what! I could've sworn it was there!".

I walk back to tom and bills house and see another car parked infront of the drive why. I knock on the door and Bill answers "hey Kelly! What are you doing here?" I bite my lip "I need my phone. Do you know where it is?" He runs up stairs "hold on!". I look in the house and see tom with some guy. "Here! Your phone was plugged in" I smile "thank you" then walk away "yea no problem!".

I turn back around "wait Bill come here!" He turns around and walks to me "what's up?" I look behind him "did tom say anything to you?" He turns and looks at him "um not really. But I can tell he's hurt" I bite my lip "oh ok. Well I'll see you tomorrow!" He waves "bye!"

-8:54pm-

"Damn it'd already 8pm. I'm tired.
I walk back to my house and run upstairs. "Should I text him?" I whisper "no! Nope I'm done with him!".

I can't help but feel even more lonely.
_________________________________________
-Tuesday-

-6:43am-

"Oh my gosh" I sit up and walk to the bathroom and look at my scars "oh my gosh".

I get ready and put on my shoes. When I walk out I see a car infront of my house. "Who is that?" I say to myself while closing the door. They roll down the window. It's bill! And tom. "Get in. You like it!?" I smile and run over "I love it!!".

I get in the back "when did you get this?" He laughs "yesterday actually after you left" I look around "it's nice!" He smiles "I know right!".

Tom didn't say anything the whole way there. We arrive to school and do our regular things and then tom came up to me "hey Kelly. Can we please talk?" I walk away "come on Kelly please. Give me a chance to explain please!"I turn around quickly "no! Tom I don't want to talk to you anymore so please leave me alone!" He stops talking and walks away.

I walk into class and see tom with his hood on and his head on his desk. I roll my eyes "oh quit being so butt hurt" I whisper. He turns "Kelly you don't even know the full story so I wouldn't be saying that!". The teacher yells at us "hey you to detention after school! Please stop talking!" I roll my eyes.
_________________________________________

Maybe I was being a little snobby but still he had a girlfriend while he was with me.

Lunch was the same but without Chloe and tom not saying anything to me. After school we had to go to detention. I walk onto the class and see tom sleeping. I take a seat on the other side of the class. The teacher never showed up at the beginning. Tom wakes up and looks at me "Kelly come here please" I look away. He bangs the desk "Kelly please come here. I'll explain real quick!"

I stand up and walk over to him "what?" He moves his hand telling me to sit "ok so me and her are nothing. We were together while we were but-" he stops "what!?" He hesitates "I don't know what I was doing. Old habits. But you've changed me. You make me a better person Kelly. I need you to understand. I'm nothing without you".

I pause "I mean... I don't know. I like you but it still hurts. Being cheated on makes people feel like there not good enough" he rubs his eyes "I know Kelly and I'm sorry. I hope one day you'll forgive me".

I feel kinda bad.

"Well I dunno. Why her though. Was I not good enough?" He bites his lip "no Kelly you were always good enough. It's just... I don't know" I turn "well I forgive you but I don't know if we can be together" he looks down and starts playing with his nails "well if that's what you want".

It's not what I wanted. I wanted to be with him. But it's fucking with me.

"Listen tom, I want to be with you trust me but... it's been messing with me" he looks up "really? I would like to give it another try but if it's been messing with you then..." I panic "um no not like that. But yea I guess".

Shit. I don't know what to do. I want to give it another try to.

"Wait! Actually we can try again. But I swear this is your last string!" He sits up "wait for real!?" I nod and kiss him "yes you dummy!"
__________________________________________________________________________________

I DONT REALLY LIKE THIS ONE BUT ITS WTV!!! Anyway I hope you enjoyed this part. I might do Tom's pov. And I will be starting another story as well.
__________________________________________________________________________________

♡Don't forget to vote♡