☆Part 15☆

"Wait why all the sudden?" I back up in my chair "because I don't know what I would do without you. Now shut before I change me mind!" He laughs "ok ok".

He seemed so happy.

-6:28pm-

I was sitting on my bed until my phine starts buzzing. It's a notification from snap.

*Rachel wants to be your friend*
_________________________________________

Rachel
Hey Kelly I heard what Chloe did to you. I'm sorry that sucks!

Me
Um yea it does. Who is this?

Rachel
It's me Rachel from 3rd period. You may not of seen me.

Me
Oh! I know you! Hey! I know it does suck!

Rachel
Yea I know I used to be friends with her to. She slept with my boyfriend.

Me
So she trys to get with everyone's boyfriend lol.

Rachel
Haha. Pretty much.

Me
Well thank you. We should hang out more!

Rachel
Yea no problem. And yes we should!
_________________________________________

That was so weird. But in a good way.

I smile because that was the first girl that I have talked to that isn't obsessed with tom. Besides Chloe. "She seems nice".

"Oohhh we should go to the club. I'm gonna text the group chat!" I say to myself in excitement.
_________________________________________

Me
Guysss!

Tom
What happend!?

Gustav
What's up!?

Me
We should go out!

Georg
I'm down!

Bill
Me too!

Tom
Let's go!

Gustav
Ok!

Me
Let's meet at *****club!
_________________________________________

I stand up and run to my closet and grab a wine red dress and black sunglasses. I put on some red bottoms and grab black Louis Vuitton bag and put pillows under my blanket.

-8:56pm-

I straight my hair and sneak out the front door. Bill is waiting out front for me in his car. Tom is in the back waiting for me "Kelly! You look so good!" I smile "thank you!" Tom rolls down the window and looks me up and down then opens the door for me "you look good babe" I blush "thank you!" He gives me a kiss "let's go bill!".

"Hey guys should I invite this girl she said she wants to hang out!" I say over the music "yea you should! What's her name!?" Tom yells "Rachel!" Bill turns down the music "wait Rachel. She's in me 4th period!" I look at tom "oh yea Bill!? Let's invite her!" Bill blushes "ok!".

Tom smiles. I pull out my phone and start texting Rachel.
_________________________________________

Me
Hey Rachel! Do you wanna come to the club with me and the band?

Rachel
OMG! Yes! What club!

Me
******club be there by 9:30! And dress nice. I think Bill has a thing for you!"

Rachel
Ahhh! Ok I will! I kinda like him to!

Me
!!!!
_________________________________________

-9:05pm-

"Wow this place is huge!" I smile in amazement "it is huh!" Tom wraps his arm around me "let's go!!" Bill yells while running.

We walk over to the bar and I look over and see the most beautiful girl ever "is that Rachel!? Damn she looks hot!" Bill and tom look over. Bills eyes widen "oh shit. She looks so good!" I stand up and walk over to her "oh my gosh you look amazing! Bill definitely has his eyes on you!" She smiles "oh my gosh this is crazy big!" I walk her over to bill "I know right!".

Bill gets nervous "oh he- hey! You look amazing tonight!" Rachel takes his hand and walks out to the dance floor "damn she's bold!" Tom laughs "yea I know! Bill looks so happy!" I smile. Tom takes my hand and grabs his drink and takes me out on the floor "let's go have fun!"

While we are dancing I look over and see... CHLOE! "Tom look! It's Chloe. She hanging out with... the girls who posted those things about us!" Tom turns hus head "it's ok. Don't let her bother you!" I nod "ok I won't!".

I turn my back on him and put my hands on his head while dancing on him. He flips me around and presses up against me. I smile "oh ok!" He laughs "you like that!?" I nod "mhm most definitely!" He spins me around "you having fun!?" I couldn't stop smiling "yep!"
_________________________________________

Toms pov:

She looks so good tonight.

"Hold on I'm gonna go get another drink!" Kelly nods. I walk over to the bar and get anther drink. A girl walks up to me "hey tom!" I look side to side "um hey?" She touches my hand "what are you doing!?" I pull my hand back "um partying with my GIRLFRIEND!" She looks over at Kelly dancing "wanna ditch her!?" I look at her "nah I'm good!" She looks down "why not? She's not paying attention! Let's go have some fun!".

She grabs my hand and pulls me away from where Kelly can see me "ok no I'm going back with my girlfriend!" I pull away and run back to Kelly "jeez those girls are weird!" Kelly stops dancing "wait what happend!?" I take a sip of my drink " she dragged me out to the dance floor with her. Even though I said no!" She looks behind me "those girls?" I look back "yea those girls! But don-" she walks past me to those girls.

"Hey you!" One of them looks back "um excuse me! Who are you yelling at!?" She puts down her drink "you bitch!" The girl puts her drink down as well "ok what's up then!" Kelly walks up to her and slaps her "don't fuck with my man bitch!" The girl has her hand on her face "you little bitch your gonna pay for this!" Kelly spits on her "ok bitch I'm waiting!" The girl and her friends walk way.

"Damn Kelly. I kinda like it!" She smiles "oh yea!" I take her waist and pull her in "yep! It's sexy!" She winks.

She really was.
_________________________________________

Kelly's pov:

I look over at bill and Rachel and they are getting it "damn look at them!" Tom doesn't look at them "no. I wanna look at you".

I get butterflies.

"Ok" I say blushing. I turn around on him and take his hands and put them on my boobs. He squeezes them "I like that" I smile "I know you do".

He was so fine.
__________________________________________________________________________________

YAAAAAA!!! THANK YOU GUYS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT. When looked at my reads I was so shocked that I have 1k!! Thank you all for reading!! Hope you enjoyed
__________________________________________________________________________________

♡Don't forget to vote♡