☆Part 12☆

‼️PLEASE BE AWARE THIS PART MAY TRIGGER SOME PEOPLE THAT STRUGGLE WITH MENTAL HEALTH‼️

Tom looks up at Chloe in shock and touches his lip "uh- um i-" I look at Chloe in disbelief "how could you do that Chloe!?" She shrugs her shoulders "you guys are a bad couple anyways so..." Gustav looks at Chloe like she crazy "why Chloe!?" She turns around and widens her eyes "oh shit! No Gustav it's not what it looks like! I was just playing the game!"

Gustav stands up and walks off "wait no!". Tom is still in shock "um maybe you should go Chloe!" She looks at me to defend her "no Chloe go! We are not friends anymore so leave!" She walks past georg and runs off "good I don't want to be friends with you anyway! Go die kelly!" Georg raises his eyebrows "damn she us a bitch. Well I'm gonna go check on Gustav. Be right back"

I cup my mouth and start to break down "why would she say that" tom wraps his arms around me "hey it's ok!" I turn and look at him "no tom it's not ok really. She was my best friend. I'm really sorry tom!" He looks confused "for what?" Tears are running down my face "she kissed you and then said that we are a bad couple. Then told me to die. Maybe she's right?"

He looks worried "no Kelly don't let her get to you! Ever!" I let out a gasp "I can't help it tom. I think somethings wrong with me. I don't know!" I stand up and walk out if the door.
_________________________________________

-10:46-

I walk to my house and walk quietly up to my room.

I knew my mental health was going down. I could feel it.

I walk in the bathroom and stare at myself "oh gosh why would she say that. Oh fuck me" I open the mirror and grab my dad's blade "why am I like this" I walk into my room and sit in the floor.

I take the blade and drive it deep through my arms and thighs "ah" I take a deep breath sucking through my teeth "oh fuck. Holy shit. No! I'm such a dumb ass".

It's been 2 years. I just relapsed.

It start dripping on my floor "oh fuck I'm so dumb. Shit!" I get up and change into a sweater and pj's. I walk out my room crying and grab a towel. I run in my room and clean it up.

I look at my pj's and see it bleeding through "shit!" I start freaking out. I run to my bed and try to go to sleep. I can't. My thighs and arms are stinging. I try to ignore it and fall asleep.
_________________________________________

Tom was right. I should've let her get to me. But I can't. She ruined me.

I wake up and stand up and walk to the bathroom "oh fuck ow shit" my thighs were rubbing together and it hurt. I felt so guilty.

I look at my phone to see 34 missed calls and 5+ messages.
_________________________________________

Tom
Kelly please answer me.

Tom
I'm starting to get worried.

Tom
Are you ok?

Tom
Please don't do anything stupid.

Tom
I need you here with me.

Tom
Please be ok.

Tom
Please don't hurt yourself Kelly.
_________________________________________

He was to late.

I walk up to my closet and grab a long sleeve and black shorts that will cover them enough and get in the shower. I see the dry blood wash down the drain.

Oh it hurt so bad.

It's hurting more than ever. I walk out if the shower and sit down and stare at them and cry "why would I do that to myself" I say to myself. My phone buzzes and lights up. I ignore it.

I get changed and walked to my closet and grabbed a box. It was filled with vapes. I grab one and stare and it.

Should I? I have been clean for years now. But if felt so good. Nope I can't.

I run and put the box back before I change my mind. I grab my phone and decide to text tom back.
_________________________________________

Me
Hey tom I'm ok.

Me
Sorry I didn't text back.

Tom
Oh my gosh Kelly you scared me. But I'm glad your ok.

Me
Yea I'm fine and sorry for worrying you.

Tom
No it's fine. Wanna hang out?

Me
Uh yea sure. Where?

Tom
You know where to go.

Me
Oh ok.
_________________________________________

I was confused for a second and then remembered. It was our spot.

When I arrived I saw tom sitting on the sand "hey tom!" He turns and smiles "hey Kelly! Come sit!" I ran over to him and sat next to him "what's up?" He hesitates "um I really need you to be honest with me. What happend after last night? You ignored all my calls and text" I get nervous "oh um I just needed to pull myself together you know. She was my best friend and what she said... it really hurt me"

He sighs and puts his hand on my thigh "are you sure your ok?" I let out a little squeal and bite my lip "fuck. Um yea I'm fine!" He looks at me "hey what's wrong?" I bite my tongue "oh nothing" he takes his hand off my thigh. I let out a sigh of relief "yea I'm fine. It's nothing" he trys to grab my shorts "no what's wrong!" I grab his hand off of me "please just stop it. I said I'm fine!".

"No tell me what you did!" I stand up "no! Just please stop tom!" He stands up and grabs my arm "tell me! Please I just want to help. It's ok you can tell me!" I pull my arm away "no tom! I don't have anything to tell you! So please stop!" He widens his eyes in realization "oh shit Kelly. Please don't tell me you hurt yourself" I gulp "what no I didn't" he moves closer "don't lie to me please"

Oh shit. He knows.

__________________________________________________________________________________

I'm sorry if this triggered any of you and if you are struggling with any of this just know that your not alone. I struggle with sh and drinking and smoking so I know what it feels like. If anyone wants to vent just lmk. Anyway I hope you enjoyed this!
__________________________________________________________________________________

Don't forget to vote