☆Part 13☆

"What I'm not lying to you!" He fixed his hat "please Kelly it's gonna be ok!" I start having a panic attack "oh shit!" It's feels like I can't breath "oh my gosh Kelly are you ok!? What's happening!?" I get on my knees and grab my throat "I can't breath" I leans down trying to help me "oh are you having a panic attack!?" I nod and start breathing gently out my nose.

"I'm fine. I'm fine!" He hugs me "oh my gosh Kelly you scared me" I cough "yea I haven't had one of those in a while" he leans back "come one. Let's go" I brush the sand off my hands then stand up "go where. I can't go home. They don't know I was there" he takes my hand "come on let's go to my place"

When we arrive I see bill on the grass "hey Kelly come here" I walk over to bill "what's up?" He pats his hand on the grass "how are you?" I sit down "oh I'm fine" he grabs my hand "are you sure? Because if you need anyone to talk to I'm here for you" I smile "no it's ok. Thank you though!" He nods.
_________________________________________

-1:45pm-

"Hold on I need to use the bathroom. Be right back" tom stops the door from closing "hold on. Let me see them" I swing the door open "no! I don't want you to see them!" He sits there "come on Kelly. I need to see if there bad. I can bandage them up for you" I refuse "no tom! There fine!" He walks in and closes the door "Kelly please. I want to help!" I start pacing "fine tom! But there fine I'm telling you!"

I pull down my shorts "there see there fine!" He leans down and starts looking closer "nope Kelly these aren't fine" he turns around and opens the cabinet and grabs a first aid kit and bandages them up "there you go. Just be careful" I pull up my sleeves "I'm sorry" he sighs "no it's fine. I just want you to be ok. I know what your going through. It's hard".

When he's done I pull him up and kiss him "come on let's go" I take his hand and walk him to the room "wait but-" I shush him "don't talk" I push him on the bed and get on my knees and go on top of him. I lean down and start kissing his neck "are you sure?" He breaths heavily "I'm positive. Just don't say anything please" he grabs my butt and squeezes it.

I take off my shirt and throw it to the side. He slides off his pants and boxers. I take off my underwear and grab his mouth and kiss him. While I'm kissing him he reaches over and grabs a rubber and slides it on.

He puts it in me and he moves on top. He lifts my legs and puts them over his head and groans. I let a soft moan and grab the bed sheets. He leans down and start breathing on my neck. I get chills.
_________________________________________

-3:39pm-

When we finish he stands up and puts his pants on "are you ok?" I sit up "yea I'm fine but I really need to use the bathroom!" He laughs "ok hurry though" I walk out and see bill walk out of the bathroom "oh shit! My bad bill!" He laughs and rolls his eyes "it's fine I didn't see anything!" I run back into the room and grab a shirt from his closet "what happend" he coughs "bill saw me!" He laughs "oh shit!".

I run into the bathroom and sit down quickly because of how bad I need to go "ah thank goodness" I stand up and flush and wash my hands. When I walk out I see bill and tom in the hallway "what happend?" Bill laughs "nothing. Just talking about how annoying you to were a second ago" tom smiles "no we weren't. We were talking about school" I sigh "oh my gosh don't remind me please!"

I walk into Tom's room and grab my shorts and put them on. Tom walks in and sits on the bed "so are you gonna go home or do you wanna stay here?" I think about it for a second "um I wanna stay but I don't think my parents will let me. My mom's mad at me I think" he stands up and picks up my shirt "well your welcome to stay as long as you want so" I smile "thank you tom" he laughs "yea it's no problem you can stay. If you want" I grab his hand "no thank you for taking good care of me. No one has ever treated me like this" he smiles "yea your welcome".

I really don't know what I would do if he wasn't here with me.

"I'm gonna text my mom real quick"
_________________________________________

Me
Hey mom is it ok if I just stay here. They will give me a ride to school tomorrow.

Mom
Yes. I'm just really happy you have friends here. And sorry for getting mad I was just a little stressed

Me
Its ok. Thank you so so much mom. I love you.

Mom
I love you. Have fun
_________________________________________

I stand up and get excited "yes! I can stay!" He smiles "wanna go get lunch?" I nod "yes I'm so hungry!".

When we get to the restaurant I see someone looking at me in the corner of my eye "tom. Tom! Look who is staring at me!?" He squints his eyes "I don't know I can't see!" We walk over to a more private table and sit "I wonder who that is" he puts his elbows on the table "yea me too" I stand up "I'm gonna go see" tom trys to stop me "wait no hold on!"

I walk over to a spot where I can see mire clearly "what who is that. Why is she looking at ne like that?" The girl stands up and walks over to me "hey is he your boyfriend!?" I look around "um yea why?" She slaps me "ugh you bitch" I run over to her and punch her.

Why the fuck did she slap me?
__________________________________________________________________________________

IM SO TIRED RN!!!! I stayed up till 6 I'm the morning and when I woke up it was 4 pm. Anyways I hope you all enjoyed this part!!
__________________________________________________________________________________

Don't forget to vote♡