☆Part 23☆

They take me to the police station and sit me down for questioning "ok so...Kelly Dawnson, why did you assault that girl". I explain why I did what I did.

The man sighs "she wants to press charges-" someone walks in "can I talk to you for a second?" The man sighs and walks out with another coworker.

A few minutes went by and the man came back in "ok sorry about that but back to this, so let me explain what can happen" I nod. "Simple assault is charged as a misdemeanor in California, with a maximum penalty of six mouths in jail or a juvenile detention facility and a fine up to $1,000" I nod and act like I understand, but I really don't "um ok so what is going to happen to me?" He sighs "well the victim has the grounds to press charges, and she and her mother has decided to do so, so there will be a juvenile hal"

I sit there and think about it for a second wondering what is going to happen "ok so, how much is the fine again?" He immediately responded "up to $1,000" I sigh and my stress becomes more and more hot "ok um so I'll pay it, then what happens?" He sighs "it's up to the court after that, but you'll be sentces".

I run my fingers through my hair and he gets a phone call "hold on a second" he answers the phone and gets a surprised look on his face "what happend?" He Hangs up the phone "ok so, your in luck, the mother has decided to not press charges anymore" I sigh in relief "oh my gosh thank goodness!" He stands up and opens the door "ok right out there, your friends are waiting for you".

As I'm walking out, I see the girl I punched crying.

Oh shut up, its not that bad.

I scoff and walk over to the rest of them "hey guys! Look at that little bitch, crying over something that happened more than 30 minutes ago, dramatic" Jordan and Jessie laugh "dang, I never knew you could fight!" I smile at the comment Jordan made "eh it's nothing" tom chuckles "she always does this".

I stop from walking out "hold on!" I run back over to the man I was talking about "hey will me and my friends be able to go back to the fair?" He nods "yep, and if they tell you to leave, just ignore them" I nod and walk back.

We made it to the fair and had a fun time until daisy texted me.
_________________________________________

Daisy
Come home.

Me
Um are you ok?

Daisy
Just please come home.

Me
Not until you tell me why.

Daisy
Fine. Don't come home then.

Me
We are on our way.
_________________________________________

I hang up the phone and look down at it weirdly "uh hey guys we need to go home, somethings wrong with Daisy, she NEVER texts me like this" I show the text "um ok then let's go, but I'm so confused" I sigh "ok don't tell her I told you, she was on a date" Jessie laughs "uh date?" I nod "now, let's go".

Got to the car and drove off.

When we got to the house, we stepped I'm and it was silent. I run upstairs as fast as I could "Daisy! Where are you!?" I hear her crying from my room "Daisy...is that you?" The crying gets louder "ok I'm coming in..." I walk in and see her curled up in a ball "oh my...Daisy are you ok?" She turns her head "no! I thought, I thought that, he wanted me, I'm so dumb" she continues to cry.

I walk over to the bed and sit down rubbing her leg "who is this guy?" She sits up "you know him, he was apart of jordans old friend group" my eyes widen "no way...Daisy, no way..." she nods "yes I know, I know, I should have watched out for him, he gave me all the right signs, I'm just so confused on why he left me like this".