☆Part 7☆

-Friday-

I wake up in Tom's bed.

-3:53am-

I slip out of bed trying not to wake him. I successfully make it out and go to the bathroom. "It's so early" I say to my self while sitting down.

I start to have a mental break down "ugh what the fuck am I doing". I hear a knock on the door "I'm in here" it's bill "Kelly are you ok? Open the door" I panic "no it's ok I'm fine"

I get up and walk out. Bill is waiting for me "what happend are you ok?" He says worried "nothing I'm fine! Why are you up right now though?" He puts his finger on his lip "I thought I heard you crying" I smile "well I'm fine so imma go back to sleep"
_________________________________________

I slip back into bed with tom and remembered.

I never told tom what happend with those girls.

I shake tom up "what happened" he said with his sleepy voice "I forgot to tell you but some girls went up to the guys and they were looking for me" he sighs "it's ok. I won't let them do anything to you" he hugs me and I pull away.

"What's wrong?" I sit up "This. This is wrong" he sits up with a serious face "what do you mean" I sigh "I mean like are we a thing or what because I am so confused" he leans down and puts his hand on his head "I mean I don't know what do you want?"

I want him. In so many different ways.

"I want you completely" I get on my knees on the bed and move closer to him and kiss him. He lays down and puts his hand on my thighs and pulls me on top of him "oh yea?" I laugh "yea"

We start kissing and he slowly moves his hand down on my butt. I smack his hand "no! I don't want bill to hear" I say while he's kissing my neck "its ok he won't I promise" I take a deep breath and exhale slowly "whatever you say"

I swear I am in love with this man.

We continue for 10 more minutes and we get interrupted by a knock. I panic. "Oh shit. Who is it" I say getting off of tom "can yall shut the fuck up please. I'm trying to sleep!" It was bill. I look at tom "ok sorry" he laughs "sorry I didn't know" I hit him "you idiot" we look at each other and laugh.

I scoot over and lay down and exhale loudly "oh my fucking gosh now bill knows. Oh fuck me" tom smirks "ok" I sit up and hit him "oh shut up its not funny" he laughs.
_________________________________________

-6:24am-

I wake up and go to look over at tom but he's not there. I stand up stretching my back. I walk over to the door and walk out with only Tom's over sized shirt and underwear on. I look over rubbing my eyes and see bill "oh shit my bad" I run behind Tom's door "no it's fine I don't really care anyway" I sigh "oh ok"

He leans in his door frame and raises his eyebrows "so you guys are doing it now" I walk into the room and grab a shoe and throw it at him "ow! Rude!" He smiles "don't talk about it please" he laughs "I won't".

I look down the hall "hey and where is tom?" He shrugs his should and walks in his room "ugh" I say to myself. I walk down the stairs and see tom on the couch "hey... Tom you ok?" He turns around "yea I'm fine I just couldn't sleep after last night" I walk over to him and sit down "well are you going to school?" He sounds annoyed "yea I am. Wanna ride?" I look at him confused "um what's wrong" he sits up "nothing I'm just tired"

I know he didn't sleep but it didn't seem like that kind of tired. Like he felt.. drained?

"Do you wanna stay home? It's ok we don't have to" he sighs in relief "yes please. I just want to have the day together. Away from everyone"

I knew he was drained.

"Ok we can do that" I tried to comfort him as much as possible. "I will be right back" I run up stairs and knock on bill door "bill I need to talk to you. Now!" He opens the door and I push through "is tom ok. He's acting different" bill looks confused "what do you mean. Like sad or mad or what?" I sit down on his bed "like drained or like mentally tired you know?" He closes the door and sits down "it's probably from school or like all the attention he's getting" I look at him worried "should I ask?" He bits his lip "I don't know if you want to"
_________________________________________

I sit down on the couch next to tom "hey are you sure your ok?" He rubs his eyes "yea I'm fine. I just need to go lay down that's all. Come on let's go" he takes my hand and leads me up stairs.

I just need to be there with him. And not say anything about it.
__________________________________________________________________________________

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS PART!!! I don't wanna stop making parts it's so fun and exciting.
__________________________________________________________________________________

Don't forget to vote♡