☆Part 5☆

-Thursday-

-6:20-

I'm sitting up on my phone next to Chloe. I wake her up "Chloe wake up" she won't get up "Chloe WAKE UP" she groans "oh my gosh. What time is is" i look down at my phone "oh it's... 6:23" I whisper it hoping she won't get mad "OH MY FUCKING GOSH YOU GET UP AT THIS TIME. IM GONNA KILL YOU"

She gets up and starts hitting me. I look at my phine while she's abusing me and see my phine is getting blown up like crazy. I push Chloe off of me "wait wait stop look what these girls are saying about me" Chloe takes my phone and widens her eyes "oh shit. Did you see this pic?" I pull my phone away and look at the picture.

It was me and tom. When we were in the bathroom.

Oh my fucking gosh. People think we are together. There gonna go crazy when I go to school.

"Holy fuck" Chloe is trying to comforting me "it's ok. I bet those girls won't even do anything" I feel my eyes start to tear up "oh my fucking gosh oh my gosh. What do I do. Should I text tom?" Chloe tried calming me down but I can't "I'm gonna text tom"
_________________________________________

Me
Tom did you see it?

Tom
No. What is it?

Me
Someone saw us and took pictures and posted it.

Tom
Oh shit.

Me
What do we do? I'm freaking out right now!

Tom
It's ok calm down I will find out who did this. For now report it. It's gonna be fine. I promise. Just get ready and meet me behind the school.

Me
Ok I will. Thank you.

Tom
Don't worry.
_________________________________________

He was so sweet. I wonder how he was gonna find out though.

I didn't have any clothes so I needed to borrow some of Chloe's clothes for now. She had good taste. "Thanks" she smiles "no problem now let's go we are gonna be late" we run down stairs and go to school.

We get to school and I tell Chloe to go without me. I run to the back to see tom leaning on the wall. He looks up and runs to me "I found out who did it but... your not gonna like how I did it so don't get ma-" I cut him off "I don't care and ew but who?" He plays with his lip piercing "it was the girl who got mad at you at the lunch tables" I put my hand on my head and tilt it "oh my gosh bro. I'm getting tired of this to be honest"

He sighs "well that's what happens when your my girlfriend" he says jokingly and laughs. I hit him "it's not funny and don't say that" I scrunch my eyebrows. He looks down and smirks "what if we preten-" I look at him like he dumb "don't finish that sentence please" he smiles "ok fine what ever it was just thought" he puts his hands up and walks back "let's go now" he takes my hand.

What is he doing?

I pull away then think about it.

Well maybe it would be a little funny.

I take his and we walk out together and EVERYONE is giving me dirty looks. I give it straight back.

I missed his touch so badly. It felt so right.

We walk into class holding hands and the Mr. Williams yells at us "why are you guys late?" We look at each other and smile "sorry" and we let go of our hands and take a seat. We start giggling.

I wanted it to be real so bad. So fucking bad.
_________________________________________

Chloe is staring at me and mouths "what the actual fuck" I mouth back "it's not real. I want it to be though" I wiggle my eyebrows jokingly "imma tell himmm" she giggles "NO DONT CHLOE I SWEAR TO GOD" she laughs out loud and the teacher yells at me and her " stop it now detention for both of you" the class laughs "stop it now or else detention for everyone"

The class go's silent.

I look at tom and he giggling.

Oh shit didn't he see us talking. I hope not.

Tom reaches back and hands me a note "oh yea?" I feel embarrassed and write back "um actually yes. But I can't" he looks at me and looks back and writes "why not huh. No girl has done anything and we walked by a group full" I look at him with a serious face and write "because you don't know how bad I really want you but I still need time to me"

He looks surprised and writes down something but the bell rang and he never gave it to me.
_________________________________________

I walk over to tom "what did the note say?" He chuckles "nothing" I get confused "was it like dirty or..." he smiles "no it wasn't. Take it I don't care" he sighs. The note says "come over to my house. We can talk more"

Um ok? What is he trying to do?

All of the girls are staring at me and I take Tom's hand "this is nice" he smirks and picks me up and kisses me "well if it's fake it doesn't matter. Right?" I gasped. It shocked me "um yea it doesn't matter".

Someone pulls me. It's bill "damn Kelly you did that!" I smile "yea I did. It's really bad right?" I say quickly and my smile fading "no it's ok... well it's not but I'll report it. Ok!" He smiles "alright I'll see you later" I wave.

Tom called my my name "come on Kelly we're gonna be late" I run over to tom and he puts his arm around me.

I felt so safe around him.
_________________________________________

At lunch tom had his hang on my thigh the whole time. I could feel eyes on me "I wanna go home" I say cuddling up with tom "let's go then" I look at him like he's crazy "what!" He chuckles "let's go home. Come on I'll show you" we go on the side of the school and jump the fence "you ok?" He says to me "yes I'm fine I just wanna do something with you" he smiles.

"Come on I'll take you there" he drags me "ok let's go"

_________________________________________

I hope you guys enjoyed
Just keep reading and find out what happens. I'm really trying to spice it up a little!
__________________________________________________________________________________

Don't forget to vote♡