☆Part 17☆

-A few weeks later-

-Sunday-

I wake up and see tom next to me in my bed. I hear people downstairs. I look at me phone and check the time. 10:42am "damn I slept for that long".

I sit up and walk downstairs. I look around and see my siblings "what the hell are you guys doing here?" They all look up at me "shut up we are your siblings" I run over to my older sister and give her a hug, she was my favorite out of all of them.

"Hey daisy what's up?" She smiles "nothing much you?" I laugh "oh a lot, I'll tell you later!" My brother looks at me "what do you have going on that's so special?"

I roll my eyes and try to show off "well first off I have a boyfriend, and he's in a band and he's pretty popular so..." my brother laughs "yea right!" Tom walks downstairs "yea she is right" I widen my eyes "oh shit tom what are you doing!?" My brother squints his eyes "wait are you from...tokio hotel?" Tom laughs "sure am".

My sister pulls me to the side "KELLY! You did not tell me that's your boyfriend, your so lucky!" I laugh "I know right, and don't tell anyone but he's really good um..." she widens her eyes "oh my gosh Kelly! You did it!?" I smile "yep!".

Tom walks to us "you guys are so loud! And I know right" I hit tom "please shut up and go back to my brother!" He walks back to my brother and laughs. "So what has happened since I've been gone?" I smile "ok I'll tell you!".

I explain everything that had happened and she's in shock "oh my- your own best friend? Tom cheated? But why are yall together again?".

I scratch my head "well he has changed...in so many ways" she puts her hand on her hip "once a cheater always a cheater, so be carfull. Please! Oh and don't get pregnant" I laugh "don't worry tom would never cheat on me again and I'm definitely not getting pregnant!".

We walk back to the living room and tom looks me up and down and walks over to me and puts his lips to my ear "oh so you won't get pregnant? Ha!" I curl my toes and whisper back "shut up tom! There watching us!" He turns around and walks to the couch and sits down patting his hand on his lap.

Is he crazy!?

He pats his hand on his lap again and mouths "come here" I walk over to him and sit on his lap. He starts shaking his leg and laughs. I lean back to his ear "what is up with you today tom!" He starts shaking his leg faster "nothing" I hit him "stop tom!" He stop shaking his leg "whatever you say".

I look over and see daisy staring at us so I try to start a conversation "so daisy, Jordan, where's mom?" Daisy looks away "she's out with dad and she's coming back in 3 days" Jordan chuckles "so they called us to watch the house when clearly you and tom got it" I sigh and turn to put my knees up "oh ok!".
_________________________________________

I sit on Tom's lap for 10 minutes straight and finally decided to get off. Tom stops me from getting up "don't go" I laugh "tom I've been sitting here for like 10 minutes" he puts my hair behind my ear and rubs my thigh "I know".

Jordan is giving tom a weird look "she can get up if she wants you know" tom turns his head "I-" I cut him off before he could say some out of pocket ass shit "it's fine Jordan, that's just how we play!" Jordan rolls his eyes "whatever".

Tom picks up my legs and puts them around his torso and looks at Jordan. Jordan immediately stands up "I'm going to the bathroom this is disgusting" tom chuckles. I hit him "tom! Stop it!" Daisy laughs "damn tom!" He smiles like he's proud.

My brother walks back in after being in the bathroom for 5 minutes "ugh" tom puts his hands on my butt and kisses me "what are you doing?" He leans me back "what your my girlfriend?" I smile "yea I know but you know your making my brother mad" he moves me off of him "ok then I won't".

He stands up and walks upstairs and back down with his stuff "see ya" he walks out and I chase after him "tom where are you going!?" He lights a cigarette "home!"

I run and grab his shoulder "please don't leave tom I can't go back in there my brother will talk to me about how your a bad guys or whatever" he turns back around and walks in with his cigarette.

"Seriously tom!" I yell at him from behind. I walk back in and see tom in the kitchen with his cigarette "do you mind tom?" He laughs and puts it out "sorry!".

I go upstairs and grab my phone and run back down "Jordan!" He sighs "what Kelly?" I walk over to the couch "please don't mind tom. He just wants to get under your skin" he rolls his eyes and scoffs "yea I can tell".

He didn't have to be a dick about it.

Tom walks upstairs with his drink "Kelly you coming?" I stand up "yep! I'm coming!". I look at daisy and she's wiggling her eyebrows and is grinning "you better go Kelly" I flip her off "shut up daisy!".

I walk upstairs and see tom laying in the bed on his phone "what tom? I want to be with my siblings" he puts his phone down "ok so I guess I'm...sorry for being like that down there" I smile and walk over to the bed and jump on him "it's fine tom! My brother just gets annoyed when I have a boyfriend!" He smiles "alright wanna go back down?" I nod.
_________________________________________

We go back down and Jordan sighs and daisy gives him a dirty look "Jordan can you not be so mad all the time? Let Kelly have her fun!" Jordan continues to watch TV.

I already knew daisy was gonna start an argument "wait guys....where is Jessie?" Daisy sits next to me mad "she's in town but she's probably coming tonight" Jordan laughs "I bet she's out partying!".

"Like always"

"She hasn't changed?" I look at daisy "yea she hasn't" I think about it for a second.

Me and Jessie are so alike. She was always out with her boyfriend or partying...I do the same... now I'm under the impression I'm turning into her.

Toms phone is getting blown up "bro!" I look over at his phone "who is it?" He sighs "the band, they won't stop talking about tour" I sit up "wait your going on tour soon!?" He looks up from his phone "yea, I thought I told you. We're leaving in 1 week" my eyes widen "no you did not tell me!" He smiles "I think I did but yea and your coming".

So he's just deciding for me now?

"Um who said I was going?" I whisper "you did...do you not remember?" I stand up "I said that?" He laughs "yea you did" I run upstairs.

I start to pack. While I was packing I heard some noises downstairs. I run down and see Jessie drunk "oh my gosh".
__________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you all enjoyed this part. I probably won't be posting to this story as fast as I used to but I will still post.
__________________________________________________________________________________

Don't forget to vote