☆Part 21☆

*Time skip*

-4:13pm-

Tom is sitting beside me on the tour bus and we have just arrived at the hotel "oh yeah and tonight some people invited us to a dinner and a party at 6pm! So be ready by then!".

We walk into the hotel and check in for 4 rooms since I'm sleeping with tom. We walk into the hotel room and set all our stuff down "I'm going to get ready" tom nods and walks out to the rest of the band.

I walk into the bathroom and pull out my speaker and play music "yes! I love this song!". I turn up the volume so now it's blasting. Someone knocked on the door "Kelly!" I open the door while curling my hair "yes Rachel!?" She walks in "wanna get ready together!?" I smile "yes!".

Rachel takes my phone and plays her music "hey!" She laughs "don't lie you love this song!" Then someone knocks again "can you girls turn it down!?" We just ignore them.
_________________________________________

*Time skip*

-6:03pm-

I'm wearing a long, silk, black dress with a pearl bracelet and necklace. I have a black hand bag and sunglasses. I put my hair back in a claw clip so people can definitely see my curls.

Rachel is wearing a black skin tight dress with a silver necklace and bracelet and her hair is straightened. She looked like a goddess "Rachel you look amazing!" She smiles "you absolutely amazing as well" I give her a little smile and walk into the restaurant and all eyes were on us.

I walk over to our table and sit in between tom and Rachel "hey!" Tom smiles "hey! You look beautiful" I blush "thank you tom" he gives me a small kiss on the cheek "of course".
_________________________________________

*1 hour later*

Me and Rachel finished our food and went over to the bar "to shots of whatever please!" The bartender pours to shots of tequila "there you go!" I smile and take a shot. Rachel does as well. We take 2 more rounds and walk back to the band.

I look to the front of the restaurant and see people with a microphone and it looks like there about to say a speech or something. Then suddenly the person at the front calls for everyone's attention "Hello everybody!" Everyone goes silent "thank you for your attention!" He clears his throat "we have special guess here today" he points to us "tokio hotel!" The crowd claps.

After dinner we went to the party and had a fun time but we had to get back to the hotel and go to sleep because they had rehearsal tomorrow.

-11:37pm-

Next thing I know I was stumbling back to the hotel room with tom holding me up "tomm let go I can m-make it on my o-own!" He let's go of me and I fall "no you don't!" He picks me up and takes me into the room and lays me down "thank y-you" he lays next to me "of course".
_________________________________________

*BIG TIME SKIP*

-2 months later-

Me and tom are packing up our stuff from the past 2 months "ok are you done?" I nod "yes I'm done!" He sighs "wait I forgot take out your swim suit we are going to a pool party for our last night" I sigh and take out my swim suit.

*Time skip*

-5:17pm-

I changed into my swim suit and walk out with tom. We get a few drinks then tom pushes me in the water "tom! My drink!" Him and Gustav laugh at me "shut up! I'm coming for you!" I get out of the pool and run over to tom tackling him into the water.

We stick our head out at the same time and tom swims under picking up and throwing me "oh my!-" He laughs and swims over to me with a big proud smile "your fine!" I smile "shut up!" he laughs and swings his arms around my waist pulling me in for a kiss.

We get out of the pool and get more drinks and walk over to the rest of the band "hey guys!" Bill smiles "hey Kelly! What are you guys doing!?" I pull my wet hair off my face "me and tom got into a little fight in the pool" Gustav laughs "yeah I saw that, but then you guys made out. Eh gross" tom laughs.

-9:23pm-

Me and tom decided to go back the hotel room because we didn't feel like getting that drunk.

I walk over to my suitcase and grab my pj's "I'm gonna change, don't look!" Tom smirks "I won't!" I was changing and I see tom staring at me "I give up" tom laughs.

I finish changing and walk over to tom and give him a kiss "I'll be right back" he looks at me confused "uh where are you going?" I smile and grab my purse "doesn't matter" he scoffs "ok then".

I walk over to the upstairs lounge and walk out to the balcony and light a cigarette.

Half way through the cigarette someone taps my shoulder. I turn around in shock "oh. My. Gosh". It was my parents.

I immediately drop my cigarette off the balcony "uh um what are you guys doing here?" My mom looks disappointed "Kelly Dawnson, what where you just doing?" I look at her confused "what? Nothing, I don't know what your talking about!" My dad raises an eyebrow "Kelly, you can't lie to us, we're not dumb" I bite my lip and run to back to the hotel room.

I run in still trying to catch my breath. I lock the door and turn off the lights "tom be quiet for a second" he turns on a flashlight "why? What happend now?" I cover the flashlight "my parents! My parents are here right now!" He cups hus mouth "oh shit what were you doing out there?" I sigh "I was smoking!" He turns off the flashlight "oh shit, your dead ass?" I sigh and turn on the lights and sit down "yes tom I am! It doesn't matter anyway, when I get home I'm dead".
_________________________________________

Me and tom walk out of the hotel room and look both ways just to see my mom and dad waiting for me. We walk over to them then I stop tom half way so they hopefully won't ask about him. It's not like they haven't heard of him but they judge a lot.

I walk up to them and wait for them to say I'm grounded but they didn't say anything "um hello?" My mom steps toward me "Kelly please be honest l, we're you smoking?" I bite my lip "yes, yes I was but please don't be ma-" they cut me off "don't let me catch you again!" I nod "ok but why are you guys here?" They smile "because of work, we have to work!".

I sigh "oh thank goodness they didn't ground me" tom smiles and puts his arm around me.
__________________________________________________________________________________

Guys ik this is boring I just needed to get through this part so I can push the tour back. Next part will hopefully be better. I hope you enjoyed this part!!
__________________________________________________________________________________

♡Don't forget to vote♡