☆Part 24☆

-Wensday-

I had finished my first half of classes now it was the end of lunch. I run up to Gustav because me and him have this class together "hey! Are you excited for tonight?" Gustav sighs "I don't know, it's been kinda hard recently since you know...Chloe" I pat his back "it's ok Gustav, you can dance with me if you want" he smiles "thank you, but your dancing with tom" I smile "yeah, but I'll still have time to dance with you, we can do a slow dance" I wink and shove my elbow into his rib "damn, that hurt, but ok thank you" he smiled.

I walk over to tom and put my elbow on his shoulder "hey tom" he looks down "hey, what's wrong?" I sigh "it's just Gustav, I feel bad for him, Chloe really broke his heart" tom sighs "he'll be fine" I bite my lip "well, I told him I would dance with him, is that ok, I just don't want him to be lonely" he smiled "that's fine but nothing to, close" I winked.

*Time skip*

-After school-

It was finally time to get ready for prom. But what my brother and tom did was still on the table. Meaning we are going to talk about it. I walk to my closet and get my beautiful red dress.

I make a mental checklist in my head:

•Do nails

•Do makeup

•Do hair

•Put on dress and make sure everything is still fit and nothing has broke

I try and think of anything else I may have forgotten "oh!" I say to myself.

•Do everything with Rachel
_________________________________________

I ran to my phone and call Rachel

*Rings*

*Answers*

"Oh my gosh Rachel! I'm so excited!"

"Me toooo"

"So do you wanna come over and get ready with me?"

"Um yesss" she sqeals

"Ok hurry and come over!"

*Hangs up*
_________________________________________

Rachel came over and we got ready.

We had our own set up so we couldn't see each. I set up my makeup all organized so I don't have to lose my mind looking for something.

I made sure I did my makeup as neat as possible, I wanted to look good for my man. Every once and awhile we would try to peek our heads around but we never got a good look at each other.

I was finally done with my makeup and hair and it was time to put on the dress.

I ran to my dress  "ok don't look at me yet!" She nodded and continued to do her hair. I slipped on the dress and ran back to my area.

"Ok Kelly, I'm done!" She said from the other side of the blocker. I stood up and was getting ready to show her "ok on 3" I heard rustling on the other side "3, 2, 1!" We both said and popped out and saw each other "oh...my...fucking...GOSH!" We both said.

I ran and hugged her "girl, you look stunning, bill is going to love it!" I wink "oh my gosh shut up you look, damn, I might have to leave bill" we both laughed "but seriously, Kelly you look amazing, tom is going to fold" she smiled.

I walked downstairs and remembered my mom is not going to be here witch is sad because she always talked about taking my picture for prom and was always happy when she talked about it.

I went downstairs and everyone's eyes were on me "so....what do you guys think?" Daisy stood up. Her jaw was on the floor "KELLY, YOU LOOK SO GOOD" she ran and hugged me "you look stunning, everyone is going to be jealous!" I smiled "thank you, but I'm kinda nervous" she laughed "don't be, prom is like all about having sex and drinking" she smiled

Rachel came down "hey guys!" Daisy looked her up and down and Jessie came over "damn! Rachel you look hot!". I noticed Rachel and Jessie getting close but I didn't mind it. Rachel smiled "no Kelly, looks hot, but thank you!". Jessie walks over to me "you look good Kelly" I smile "thank you".

Jordan walks out of my parents room "prom? I remember prom-" I cut him off "I don't want to hear it, you sound old" we all laugh besides Jordan "well, just saying it was fun as fuck, but I don't know how prom is now so" I smile "alright, Rachel let's go, tom and bill should be here now". I put out my arm so she can hook on "have fun!" Daisy said.

We walked out side by side and we saw a limousine outside "woah, what the fuck" I looked at Rachel and smiled. Bill walked out with a suit to match with Rachel and then tom. He walked out wearing a dark red suit to match as well. He didn't have his coat on though and I don't think he's going to put it on.

They both stood there in shock "you look...." bill said looking at Rachel "you look absolutely stunning" Rachel smiled and ran to bills side "you look handsome" she said giving him a kiss on the cheek.

I look at tom "I never thought I would ever see you not dressed like a hobo" I laughed and ran over to him "you look hot Kelly, you look absolutely amazing" I smiled and got in the limousine.

We arrived and when tom stepped out all eyes were on him. I heard whispers like: "damn, tom isn't wearing baggy clothes for once" and "tom looks fine in a suit". But I just ignored them, I didn't want to fight or argue with anyone.

I walked in with my arm hooked around Tom's. We walked out and the music started and it was a slow dance. I had hoped Gustav hadn't showed up yet. I was dancing with tom and surprisingly he was really good.

I put my chin on his shoulder and danced slowly with him.
_________________________________________

After a while the slow danced was over and people were dancing like crazy. I see Gustav and run toward him "hey!" He looked around "this is cool!" He yelled over the music "I know right, let's go dance" I say grabbing his arm. I look around and see georg grinding on some girl.

Prom was really cool but wasn't how I expected it to be. I still was having fun it's just I didn't see all the hype and shit. They announced the prom queen and king but it wasn't anyone special, too me at least.

Me and Gustav danced a little. I walk over to tom who is with bill and Rachel "hey tom, what are you guys talking about?" Tom pointed to people in a little group "well apparently, they have the alcohol" I nod "oh really, are you guys gonna go get some or...." they look like there about to laugh "ok Kelly, calm down!" Bill says.

"We will but not now" tom says "oh ok". I walk outside and take my cigarettes out and lighting one. It was kinda hot in there anyways. There air felt so good on my skin.

Like the overthinker I am, I started to cry because of my mom. It was kinda sad how she didn't get to see me on such a big day that she has been planning for so long. I just wish she was here.

I wiped my tears and put out my cigarette when some guy stopped me. He looked like a senior, pretty tall, dark hair, was a little pale, VEINS, his veins are what caught my eye. I couldn't really see his face fully "Hey, kelly" I smile "oh um, hey?" He chuckles.
__________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry yall waited so long for THIS but it will have to do. Sorry for the clifhanger but I just needed to post. Anyways I hope you enjoyed. Luv ya❤
__________________________________________________________________________________

♡Don't forget to vote♡