☆Part 25☆

I sighed "ok then...." I tried to walk back in but he stopped me. This time I could see his face. Oh lord. Never mind. He did NOT go to our school, I would have remembered him.

My face lit up as I saw him, (he could never be tom tho) and I slightly blushed. "Do you need something?" I took his hand off of me. He sighed "yeah. You".

WHAT THE FUCK!?

"oh uh, ha" I laughed awkwardly. He took another drag of his cigarette "you think I'm joking? I've seen you around, I like you". Then he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me in for a kiss.

Um...

He kissed me for a good like....5 seconds. I pulled away and wiped my lips "what the fuck?" He smirked "don't lie Kelly, I know you like it". He pulled me in again and kissed me. This time was more passionate. I gave in.

He pulled me around the corner and began kissing down my neck. He pulled away and looked at me with lust in his eyes "you want this Kelly? Don't you?". I didn't say anything. I couldn't. It's almost like if I did say something I would immediately regret it and then feel horrible. I already did but it was already happening.

He attacked me with his lips. This time he would whisper things in my ear. Sometimes they would be nice things then they would turn into some dark things.

I pull away with my back completely on the brickwall of the building "wait! Wait. Who are you?" He smirked "doesn't matter, all that matters is us, right now".

He pulled me deeper behind the building and just went wild on my body. Leaving hickeys everywhere. I wanted to go but I couldn't. Something was keeping me there. He pulled my dress off my shoulders and it fell down onto the floor. He pulled it out from under my feet and tossed it aside. I watched as it fell to the floor. He then would run his fingertips under my panties and bra.

My phone started buzzing. It was bill. I turned off my phone and let him destroy my body. Doing things I only thought tom would. But no, I had to be a slut.

Next thing I know, he's pounding in me from behind. It felt bad but it didn't physically feel bad. He coverd my mouth from moaning as he let his load out in me. He then slid out of me leaving me breathless.

I dressed myself and fixed my makeup and hair. After that I didn't know what to say really but: "I have a boyfriend, and I shouldn't have let this happen". I began to cry because of it. I realized how much of a slut I was being "I need to go" he chuckles "it's fine Kelly, we won't be in touch anymore, if that's what you want". I walk away crying.

I took off my heels and began to run back home. My hair all messed up again. My makeup smudged. If I go in and they see me there obviously gonna push me until I break and tell them what happend. So I had to be sneaky.
_________________________________________

I climbed up to my window and feell in my room. I knew I deserved that one. I got up and rubbed my head. I sat on my bed crying. I felt like such a horrible person.

I crawled up into a ball and cried for at least an hour and I got another call. From Tom. I dropped my phone. I couldn't even think about tom, I felt so guilty.

I let my phone buzz on the floor as I cried quietly to myself. It buzzed over and over again to the point where I threw it. I shattered my phone and that caused a loud slamming noise. Then -as I expected- I heard footsteps. I quickly but quietly walked back to my bed and layed on my stomach.

I heard a knock "hey Kelly, it's me, Jessie, are you ok?" I sigh and cry. She walks in "hey, how was prom?" And with that a just let it out. I cried my heart out. I sat up "Jessie am I a bad person?" She sits next to me "what happened?". I told her everything.

She hugged me "Kelly, I- um I'm sure you want daisy so I'll go ge-" I cut her off "no, Jessie it's fine" she sighs "if you want we could go and see tom, and you can tell him?" I look at her "I don't know maybe not tonight, tomorrow".

After that Jessie held me all night long. We fell asleep on each other. I felt more connected with her than ever.
_________________________________________

-Thursday-

-11:23am-

I woke feeling a bit gross. Like I shouldn't have. I got up and changed into some comfortable clothes and realized Jessie wasn't there. I walked downstairs and saw all of them at the kitchen table on there phones "oh, hey Kelly" Jessie shot up "come here" she drags me to the hallway.

"Ok so, how do you wanna do this, I can drive you, I can do whatever, I just want you to be ok" she rubs my shoulder. "Really?" I ask. She chuckles "yes Kelly, just because we don't get along allt he time doesn't mean I don't want you to be happy" I smiled "thank you but um, I think I should invite him over" she nods "yeah, well will leave".

There was a knock.

Jordan opened it "oh, hey tom, what's up" they did there little hand shake thingy and he let tom in.

I walk around the corner slowly trying not to make eye contact with him "oh hey tom, we need to talk" I begin to walk upstairs with him. We get to my room and I sit on the bed. Tears being to fall from my eyes "I need to tell you something tom, and your probably going to leave me, but I just need to tell you" he looked at me with concern "ok go on...".

Holy shit.

I bite my nail "ok so last night, I did something that I shouldn't have" I stand up and begin to pace "I-I cheated tom" I turn my head. He stood up "wait what?" I begin to cry "I'm so sorry tom, I get it if you want to go" tears fall from his eyes "yeah, I need to go".

I watch him leave.

I get it. He needed to go but, it still hurts.
_________________________________________

The next few weeks pass and tom still hadn't talked to me.

No text. No phone calls. Nothing.

All I have done was lay in bed. I knew this was coming, but I didn't know it would hurt so bad.
__________________________________________________________________________________

Heyyy!!!! Their relationship is giving toxic, but good?🤨 idek😭 but I hope you enjoyed this part!!! Luv ya❤
__________________________________________________________________________________

♡Don't forget to vote♡