Four

I looked around, trying to figure out why I was in a classroom that read, "Detention" on the board. I've never been in detention before.

"Detention? Why am I in detention?"

"For being bad."

I turned around to see Ethan in a tank top, the sun shining on him. I almost fainted but I kept myself together. He smirked, and ripped his shirt off.

I gasped as he stepped forward. He was gorgeous. He knocked my textbooks off the desk behind me.

"My textbooks..."

"Bad girls don't need textbooks."

I cringed, but before I could even speak, his lips were pressed again mine. I was backed up against the desk, and Ethan smirked.

"You like being bad."

"Yeah I do," I mumbled, unconscious of what I was even saying.

"The hottest thing about you is that you're betraying your friend."

"Wait what? Who?"

"Devi. But it's ok. I like you better, sweetheart."

I had almost forgotten about Devi's little crush on Ethan. I convinced myself that I didn't even like him. She could have him, I didn't care...

"Ethan..."

He continued to kiss me, and I kissed back.

I woke up in a hot sweat, realizing it was just a dream. I've never had a dream like that before. My alarm had just gone off for school, and I was trying to get Ethan out of my head.

It was really hot today, so I put on a tank top, and headed out the door after I finished getting ready.

I met up with my friends, and we sat on some of the chairs set up. Ethan and his friends were only across the room. I was avoiding even the slightest bit of eye contact with Ethan.

"I have to wait for Ethan to take his hoodie off so his shirt comes up a little bit," Devi said, repeating the advice that Eleanor gave her.

I tried to act like I didn't care, but I kind of did. Ethan may have fixed her car, but he climbed through my window. That should say something about who prefers.

"I don't see what's so exciting about that-"

"It's happening," Fabiola said, nudging Devi.

Ethan went to take his hoodie off, exactly what Eleanor described actually happening. His under shirt went up, and I could see his abs just like how I did in my dream earlier.

Maybe they were right about this being exciting. Ethan immediately noticed us staring, and winked at me before whispering something to his friends and walking over to our seats.

Oh no.

"Hey. I'm having a party at my place tonight. I'd like if you four came. Especially you, y/n."

I blushed, and as soon as he walked away Devi turned to me. "Especially you, y/n? What? Have you been hooking up with Ethan?!" she accused.

"What? No!" It wasn't a lie. There was definitely something between us, but nothing like that had actually happened.

"Then why did he say that?"

"I don't know," I shrugged. I really didn't. Ethan was probably just playing with me.

"Guys, it's ok. There's no reason to fight over literally Ethan Morales," Fabiola reasoned in annoyance.

"You don't get it, Fab," Devi sighed, her arms crossed.

The four of us walked to our next class, while I still thought about the party tonight. What was I going to wear? Was Ethan going to try and hang out with me again?

There was a lot of questions about this party swirling around in my mind and there wasn't a doubt about that. I hoped that even if there was drama with Ethan, I would at least have fun with my best friends.

It seemed almost impossible, because everywhere we went there was drama. Just like the party where Devi admitted that she was dating Paxton and Ben at the same time. Yikes.

And had Devi forgotten that Ethan was the one who vandalized her car? I guess he did fix it, so he had some redemption.

After class ended, I rushed home to get ready for the party.