Twenty-Two

"I'd back away from my girl if I were you, Paxton," Ethan threatened.

Both of us broke apart. Paxton in shock, and me in both shock and horror. I immediately regretted kissing Paxton back.

"You're the one who left her, man. She's not your girl," Paxton stated, sternly looking at Ethan.

"Do you really think that? You know, it wouldn't look very good to be kissing a student as a teacher."

Paxton shook his head. "You're the biggest troublemaker in the school. How can you talk about doing the right thing in school?"

Paxton was very attractive and intimidating when he wanted to be, but he was nothing compared to Ethan. Ethan was like candy for my eyes, and his angry face could make anyone faint.

And of course, he looked great while stepping up to Paxton. I began to shy away a little bit, not wanting to get caught in the middle of the two boys.

"I can make your life hell," Ethan snickered.

"This is ridiculous, I'm leaving before this turns into a fight. And don't think you can tell me what to do, Ethan. I'm the teacher here."

"Yeah right," Ethan mumbled.

"Bye y/n," Paxton said with a sad look in his eye before leaving.

It was just me and Ethan alone in the room now. I wasn't sure what to say to him. We had both wronged each other so much. He had completely treated me terribly, and I had been with Paxton behind his back.

Were we really meant for each other if we didn't even treat the other right?

Ethan stepped towards me. "What am I going to do with you?"

"Ethan, I'm sorry..."

"Sorry for what? Sorry that I was right about Paxton?"

He was right too. He may have overreacted about me calling him handsome, but he had ended up being right about Paxton and I becoming something more than friends.

"I-"

"We all know who's a better kisser."

Ethan smashed his lips against mine, and I felt my head and heart spinning. In the past five minutes, I've kissed two different guys. I didn't like it at all.

This also wasn't how I was expecting Ethan to react.

We broke apart for a moment. "You're not mad?!"

"Oh, I'm mad. But I still can't resist you."

short chapter since so many people were asking for an update! also if i was in this situation, i'd obvi go for ethan lol. and I think this book might end up being between 30-50 chapters idk!