Fifteen

What was I meant to do?

Paxton was offering me a ride home, when I knew I was supposed to be going to Ethan's house after school. I had no other way to get home than him, especially since I haven't seen Ethan since lunch.

"Sure. Could you maybe give me a ride to Ethan's house?"

Paxton froze, and gave me a look of disproval. "Are you sure?"

"Yep, he asked if I could come over after school."

Paxton sighed as I climbed into the front seat of his car. He began to back out, and I thanked him for giving me a ride.

I gave him Ethan's address, which he quickly started riding towards. "Thanks again so much, Paxton."

"Anytime. Part of the reason I came back to work at the school was that I could see you and my other friends here," he admitted.

"You're so sweet," I smiled.

His car came to a stop in Ethan's driveway. I saw Ethan on his porch, peering over at the car and noticing Paxton in the driver's seat.

I thanked Paxton and got out of the car. Once he was gone, Ethan came rushing over to me. "Was that Paxton?"

"Yeah, he gave me a ride since I got a flat tire."

"You could of asked me," Ethan pointed out.

"I didn't know where you were."

"Yeah, sure. I didn't know you and Paxton were close," he snickered, as we walked into the house.

"Ethan, calm down. We've just known each other for a while."

He sighed and led me up to his room. We sat on his bed, talking, but also sharing moments at some points.

"You look really pretty today," Ethan complimented.

"Thanks. You look hot as always."

Ethan looked flustered as I turned to him and moved a bit closer. He wrapped his arms around my waist and planted kisses on my neck.

"Should I worry about Paxton?" he whispered in my ear, moving even closer.

"No," I stuttered.

"Good."

Ethan kissed me passionately on the lips, and I wrapped my arms around him.