Sixteen

I'm now in my room, thinking about my time with Ethan, but also about my time with Paxton. I'm pretty sure that I feel the strongest for Ethan, but Paxton is now appearing in my thoughts too.

Paxton was acting really weird when I requested to be dropped off at Ethan's, or just when I talk about Ethan at all. I am excited that he is back at Sherman Oaks though.

I'm putting on my night clothes and my head falls onto my pillow, still treasuring my memories of Ethan today.

College early admissions.

I had almost forgotten that today I will find out if I was accepted at Princeton University, my dream college since forever.

I sincerely hope that somehow Devi is accepted as well. It's very likely that one student could be selected, maybe even two possibly.

My laptop is resting on my lap as I open it up, sitting on my bed impatiently. This has been my dream for so long, and I am determined to get into this college.

After all, I deserve it. I have kept my grades up extremely high for many years, and have done many extracurriculars to impress Princeton.

I begin to scream when I see that I got in. "I got in! I can't believe it! I got in!"

My parents come into my room, congratulating me, and even crying a bit. I am extremely excited, and I can't wait to tell of my friends when I get to school.

I am even excited to tell Ethan. I'm sure he won't care though since he doesn't really care about school or anything academic like that.

I walk into school the happiest and most confident. The first person I see is Ethan, which is perfect. He will be the first person I tell.

"Ethan! Ethan!"

Excitedly, I run over quickly and hug him tightly. "Woah, what's this for?"

"I got into Princeton!"

He gasps and hugs me tighter, before then kissing me. "I'm so proud of you, baby."

"I can't believe I actually got in. I was sure they were going to deny me."

"They would never deny someone as smart as you."

Other people must of heard the commotion, and they came over congratulating me. I spotted Paxton in that group of people. He gave me a big hug to Ethan's discomfort and disgust.

"Good job, y/n. I knew you could do it," he congratulated.

I've had classes with Paxton for years, and he had always known this was a dream of mine too. It was hard to believe that he got an opportunity to his dream college and threw it away. I would never give up on Princeton.

Ben came over to, and smiled. "Good job, nerd."

I noticed the Columbia University sweatshirt he was wearing. I figured Ben would get in. He was just as smart as I was, and sadly a know it all too. But I was glad he got in too.

"Congrats, Ben. I figured you would get in," I said with a smile.

I also wore my Princeton sweatshirt that I had prior to getting in. I hadn't seen Devi yet, but I found her almost an hour later.

"So, did you get in?" I questioned Devi excitedly.

She looked at me with a blank stare and frown. "No. But I see you did."

"Devi, I'm really sorry. I knew there would probably only be one open spot. I wish you could be there with me. But hey, there's still chances at later admissions!" I encouraged.

"Thanks, y/n. I'm glad you got in. But that's not the problem. You're not the only one. Someone else got in, but I don't know who. Us two are the only people who ever claimed Princeton from such a young age. I don't know who would try and take it from either of us."

I felt so terrible for Devi. She wasn't doing this just because she admired the college, but also because it was what her father, who passed away, would have wanted.

I almost wanted to give my spot to her.

"I'm sure we'll figure out who. It can't be anyone close to us. Everyone knows how much we both love that college and that no more than two people can get in most likely."

There was a celebration for early admissions later, and both Devi and I were determined to find out who the Princeton snake was.

this story will not always completely follow the plot line, or go in order. almost at 100k views, thanks everyone!