𝟔 || 𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐉𝐈𝐒 ||

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝟔 || 𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐉𝐈𝐒 ||

"You wanna have who over for dinner?"

    Baji's mom stared down at her son, amusement bubbling up inside her as she watched the boy pout and cross his arms.

    "I said I wanna have Mitchy over!" Keisuke exclaimed like it was his hundredth time saying the same thing. God, he could be such a drama king sometimes.

    Aside from her son's adorableness, she was a tad bit surprised at her child's insistence to invite this Mitchy kid over to their apartment. He's never wanted anything to do with anyone that wasn't her or Manjiro and suddenly this mysterious kid shows up and Keisuke is fawning all over him like some Greek god.

    And apparently, they lived next door to them.

    How has she not run into them by now?

    The mother tried not thinking too much about it, instead turning her attention back to her son who, for the record, looked like a baseball bobble head with the way his head was practically vibrating off his shoulders.

    "So can we mom?! Can we invite him over?! Please, please, pleeeeaaase?!" Keisuke pleaded,

attempting to give his mother the best puppy dog eyes he could muster (his sharp canines kinda worked in his favor).

    His mother sighed heavily, slowly dragging a hand down her face. It wasn't like she was against the idea of having the boy over, if anything she was grateful for the mystery boy's existence; ever since their neighbors moved in next door, Keisuke seemed to be getting in trouble a lot less than he normally does.

    It was the extra food she was dreading to cook that had her exasperated. She rubbed her temple tiredly, doing her best to avoid her child's adorable gaze.

    If Baji's mother was gonna have Mitchy over, then she should go ahead and invite the kid's mother too.

    Well, what trouble will a few extra mouths bring to the table? Little to none, of course!

    "Keisuke." The black haired boy immediately stood to attention, like a soldier about to get deported off to war. "You're in charge of inviting the...?"