𝟐𝟎 || 𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐁𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄 ||

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝟐𝟎 || 𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐁𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄 ||

1999 - Shibuya, Japan

"I can't believe it's already been a year since we've moved to Shibuya," Emma says from her place up on her bed. Takemichi can't help but shoot the girl a giddy smile from beside her, a warm feeling blossoming from his chest at the very thought of feeling safe.

    It's still hard to believe that Takemichi's been in Shibuya for a whole year. He was no longer the scared, hesitant boy he had been before meeting Keisuke and he's never been happier. He made countless friends—kids who are all fun to hangout with—and slowly, but surely, gained his confidence back.

    Today he thought he'd celebrate the day with Emma Sano. Today was also a very special day for the smaller girl seeing as it's officially been a year since she's been with the Sano family. They decided to hide away in her room, sneaking away from a clingy Mikey who might steal Takemichi away for himself.

    "I know right?! It's amazing—hey, what's with those letters?" Takemichi catches himself asking as he watches the blonde haired girl sort through an abundance of written papers.

    "Hm? Oh, these are from my brother." Takemichi raises a brow at Emma's answer.

    Which brother? Shinichiro or Mikey? Actually, now that Takemichi ponders more about it, they were probably written by the older brother; there's no way Mikey would write that many letters. Speaking of which, why letters? If her brother has something important to tell her then why write it down in a bunch of papers?

    Regardless of the reason behind the letters, Takemichi can't help but find the sentiment sweet.

    "Shinichiro has really good handwriting!" Takemichi exclaims when he gets a closer look at the letters. Emma scoffs and rolls her eyes at Takemichi.

    "Shin didn't write these," The blonde says as she continues to scan the letter in her hands.

    Ok, this just made things ten times more confusing...

    "Then who wrote them? Mikey?" It definitely isn't Takemichi's first guess but, well, maybe Mikey wanted to practice his handwriting skills? He is amazing at a lot of things, so it wouldn't surprise Takemichi if he suddenly picked up the talent to write beautifully in black pen.