𝟗 || 𝐀 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐏 𝐓𝐎 𝐒.𝐒. 𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐒! ||

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝟗 || 𝐀 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐏 𝐓𝐎 𝐒.𝐒. 𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐒! ||

Shinichiro cherishes the weekend like it's his last meal before being sent to be in an electric chair. He wasn't required to go to school (even though he already barely attends in the first place), he could have more fun with his best friends, and had a lot more time to work on bikes in his new upcoming bike shop.

    The shop wasn't much, in fact, it was just a simple rented out garage that he and his friends help maintain.

    He still remembers the day when he was first given the garage; Shinichiro was absolutely ecstatic and his friends teased him endlessly for being so excited over a disgusting garage that had more than its fair share of oil stains. However, with a little bit of assistance from anyone who was willing to lend a helping hand, they were able to turn the garage into a place where Shinichiro could happily work on motorbikes while providing a safe space for his friends and fellow gang members alike.

    Even though Shinichiro forfeited his leadership over to Takeomi at the beginning of his third year in highschool, he still cares for the black dragons like they were his family. That's essentially what they were to him in the long run. Shinichiro and his former gang members have shed blood for each other, supported each other, fought for each other, and were always there when times seemed their hardest.

    Is that not what being a family is all about? Being there when no one else can? Having unconditional support from the people around you?

    Just as Shinichiro is slipping his shoes on, ready to head to his bike shop, the sound of someone knocking on the door catches him off guard.

    The dojo isn't normally open on the weekends...maybe it was one of Manjiro's little friends? Well, it's too bad that Shinichiro has to be the one who breaks the bad news to the unsuspecting kid from behind the door.

    Manjiro has the flu—It's been pretty mild so far, but the flu is still the flu. He and Emma have been advised to stay away from the blonde boy until his fever has gone down.

    Shinichiro sighs in exasperation as the knocking continues. Guess the unknown kid isn't going away anytime soon...

    "I'm coming—just hold on!" He shouts while finishing off the knot on his shoes. Quickly stumbling up straight, he makes his way to the door and swings it open, ready to dismiss the poor kid with bad news and make his way to his bike shop.