𝟏𝟎 || 𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄 ||

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝟏𝟎 || 𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄 ||

The young lady falls to the floor abruptly, her son being quick to encircle his arms around her neck to offer comfort.

    Shinichiro, along with the other three teens, snap out of their trance and get to their feet. They approach the mother and son swiftly, anger pouring off of the gang members in waves.

    Who the hell could've done this?! Why would someone do this?! When, in any kind of situation, would it be ok to beat a lady so ruthlessly?! A mother nonetheless.

    By the time the four teens got close to Katsumi, her arms were already wrapped around Takemichi, pulling him close to her chest as the boy continued to cry his heart out. Katsumi finally lifted her head and...

    She was glaring daggers at Wakasa, Benkei, and Takeomi. Shinichiro crouches in front of the lady, ready to ask her questions, when someone interrupts him.

    "What the hell happened?! Who did this to you?!" Benkei interrogates, his loud voice bouncing off the walls of the garage. Benkei doesn't seem to notice the untrustful gaze settled on him.

    "...Who the h-hell are you three?" Katsumi asks, eyeing Benkei, Wakasa, and Takeomi with stone cold blue irises.

    Takeomi sighs, finally aware of the thoughts swimming inside Katsumi's head. "We're Shin's friends, now who the hell did this? We'll fuck him up for you," Takeomi explains, but it still fails to put the shaking woman at ease.

    Hesitantly, Shin places a hand on top of Katsumi's head, causing her body to jolt and snap to meet his gaze. He recoils at her violent reaction and smiles softly. "They're just trying to help, I promise. You can trust em'," Shinichiro reassures with a pleading expression.

    She stares into Shinichiro's eyes for a long time (he battles the rising blush away with sheer determination alone) before switching her gaze to the crying boy in her arms.

    "...Just some guys who don't know what no means," Katsumi starts with a roll of her eyes. "They were wearing blue gang uniforms...I think they're still around the block or—"

    Wakasa cuts her off with a sneer. "The Itazura Unagi Gang? What the hell are those damn eels doing over here?!" He exclaims loudly, walking past Katsumi with an outraged look plastered on his face. He turns around and calls out to the young lady again, this time with soft lilac eyes and a mischievous smile.