𝟒𝟗 || 𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍 ||

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝟒𝟗 || 𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍 ||

Six months later...

    "Oi! My boyfriend asked for a castella cake, not a cheesecake!!!"

    "Kei-chan, it's fine! Really–"

    "And where the fuck is my other boyfriend's flag?! He specifically asked for one and it's not here!!!"

    "Yeah! How do you expect me to eat this dorayaki without one?!"

    Keisuke can't even find it in himself to feel sorry for the way their waiter is trembling, the tray in their hands rattling as they endure Keisuke's rather reasonable critiques. Surely following simple directions isn't that hard to follow! And, if it is to this stupid ass worker, then maybe they should get their brain checked at the nearest hospital! And, if there really is nothing wrong with them, then they're clearly incapable of making themselves useful.

    Keisuke slams his fists on the table and rounds on the waiter, minutes away from taking the tray from the waiter's hands and beating them over the head with it.

    "I'm tryna have a nice, successful date with my two cute boyfriends and your dumbass is ruining everything! Get your shit together and take these plates back! If nothing changes then I'm jumping your ass!" Keisuke threatens with bared teeth. He watches with satisfaction as the waiter shakily nods their head and scrambles away. Out of the corner of his eye, he can see other customers staring at him with fear–wide eyes and trembling lips.

    The feral boy smirks and sits back down in the booth, his gaze moving from the nobodies in the cafe to his two boyfriends who sit across from him, both wearing dramatically different expressions.

    Mikey is staring at Keisuke like he's the one who hung the stars in the sky while Takemichi stares at him in horror like he just murdered a pack of puppies.

    The blonde sighs dreamily, his gaze not once leaving Keisuke as he mumbles, "You're a dream come true, Keisuke~"

    Takemichi, on the other hand, leans back against the booth and heaves out a tired sigh while muttering, "You're a terrible person, Kei-chan."