𝟐𝟐 || 𝐅𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓 ||

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝟐𝟐 || 𝐅𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓 ||

Takemichi and Keisuke fell into a routine: every Monday and Thursday, the two boys would go to the hospital to visit Haru till he was discharged.

    From what little information Takemichi was able to get out of the tight lipped boy, Takemichi found out that he'll only be in the hospital for another three weeks and then he'll be set free. The curly haired boy couldn't have been more relieved! That bland hospital was practically sucking the life out of Haru with how nonchalant he's been lately.

    There's so many questions Takemichi wants to ask, but he can never find the strength to ask them.

    He doesn't want to anger or upset the injured boy by asking about his injuries or wellbeing; he already gets defensive every time Keisuke cracks jokes about his condition. What if Takemichi pried so much to the point that Haru won't want anything to do with them anymore?! He can't bear the thought of being casted out of Haru's life.

    To stop that from happening, Takemichi stays quiet about his condition. He makes sure his eyes don't linger too long on the bandages plastered on the corners of his mouth and tries to portray himself as someone who Haru can confide in anytime he wants.

    It seems to be working with the way Haru treats Takemichi like he's some sort of goddess that fell straight outta heaven (which is a little unnerving...), but at least Haru doesn't resent Takemichi for not protecting him Mikey's wrath.

    That's...another thing Takemichi has been having a hard time coming to terms with: the evil beast that resides inside Manjiro Sano.

    Takemichi still has nightmares about those soulless eyes; that blank face that promised nothing but destruction and death if anything were to get in its way.

    ...He's terrifying...

    What's worse, is that Mikey refuses to talk about it.

    Not that Takemichi is dumb enough to bring it up in a conversation, but the curly haired boy can't help but be frustrated with the way Mikey carries on with his life after hospitalizing on of their best friends.

    Does he really not care?

    What would happen if He or Keisuke stepped out of line as well?

    Would he deliver the same punishment?