𝟒𝟑 || 𝐀 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐓𝐈𝐆𝐄𝐑 ||

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝟒𝟑 || 𝐀 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐓𝐈𝐆𝐄𝐑 ||

Takemichi likes Keisuke, he really does–truly–but sometimes he can't stand how impulsive he is.

    Sometimes it's nice to go on fun adventures with Keisuke and Mikey when he's not shoved into an unexpected situation.

    For example: Creating a cat army that failed and every cat began attacking them viciously. Igniting trash bags on fire that somehow got the cops called. Riding in a car driven by an underage kid who's never touched a steering wheel a day in his life.

    But today seems to be different–an adventure Takemichi can actually handle without being given a heart attack.

    "The arcade? But why today?" Takemichi asks from his spot in the living room, mindlessly switching through channels to find one that catches his interest. Keisuke, the boy who's cuddled up against his side, snatches the remote from Takemichi's hand.

    "Because some douchebag keeps beating my high score on Puck man and it's pissing me off!"

    Takemichi tries reaching for the remote and–as usual–fails.

    "Are you sure it isn't Mikey? He's pretty good at that game..."

    Takemichi thinks back to the time Mikey had taken him out to the arcade–just the two of them–and began showing him all of the arcade games that he had a high score in. Takemichi had watched with stars in his eyes as Mikey pointed at each machine, his hand grasped tightly in Takemichi's, shoulders brushing with little room between them–

    Keisuke tosses the remote onto the coffee table, out of Takemichi's reach, catching the boy by surprise.

    "Eh?! Kei-chan–stop, you're gonna break the remote again–"

     Keisuke interrupts Takemichi by climbing into the smaller boy's lap, nearly knocking the breath out of him. Takemichi can hardly concentrate on anything–all he can see is Keisuke and his long black hair that has started to grow past his neck, landing wildly along his shoulders. His arms cage Takemichi in, leaving Takemichi little room for an escape, but that must be what Keisuke is shooting for.

    Sure, Takemichi can try to shove Keisuke off his lap, but that will only lead to an impromptu fight on the floor which Takemichi is not in the mood to participate in.