𝟒𝟖 || 𝐅𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐋 𝐎𝐅 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 ||

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝟒𝟖 || 𝐅𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐋 𝐎𝐅 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 ||

𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝟏

    CLANG!

    CLANG!!

    CLANG!!!

    Keisuke grinds his teeth at the annoying sound resounding through the hotel room and promptly stuffs his pillow over his head, hoping to keep the noise from destroying his ear drums–

    The pillow is ungracefully yanked from his grasp, making the tired eleven year old whip his head around in frustration, black hair flying in every direction, as he gets ready to bite whoever thought it was a good idea to wake Keisuke up by making that horrid sound.

    "FUCKING–STOP IT DAMNIT, STOP IT!!!" Keisuke all but screams with his hands bunched up tightly in his hair.

    From either side of Keisuke, he feels Takemichii and Mikey rise, their hair just as tangled and messed up as his, with glaring eyes piercing through the culprit.

    "We're up! We're up!!!" Takemichi cries out, his weight shifting to lean against Keisuke.

    "Yeah? Are you?" Shin's annoying voice calls out from above them, a pot and pan still held tightly in his hands with a stupid smile reaching his ears. "Hey, WakaBenkei–do you think they're awake?"

    Keisuke freezes up, suddenly aware of Wakasa and Benkei holding a pan in each hand, their faces scrunched up in something ugly and mischievous.

    "I dunno...Maybe we should make some more noise–"

    "Don't terrorize them this early in the morning..." a soft, tired voice interrupts Wakasa. Moving his gaze from the three guys to the door where their hotel rooms connect, Keisuke's mom lingers from afar, her body leaning against the doorframe. Her bed head is just as bad as Keisukes if not worse. "And where the hell did you find those pots and pans?" She asks, her eyes narrowing at the items clutched tightly in the ex-delinquents hands.

    Keisuke watches with satisfaction as Wakasa and Shin exchange nervous glances, as if they aren't quite sure how to answer her, but Benkei pipes up, his brow slightly sweating. "We–uh–we left the hotel early this morning and bought them, Ms.Baji..."