--03--

Kaitlyn woke me up at 10. It was the weekend. I wanted to stay on the air mattress and sleep until Monday.

"They guys have asked if we wanna come over." she told me.

I knew she wasn't taking no for an answer, and I hoped Carter remembered I would be borrowing his guitar. That was the only reason I agreed to get out of my mess of blankets.

--

We got there, and were greeted with hugs, then were dragged into the house.

It was a beautiful modern house, the inside grey with white wood floor, it had a clean vibe about it.

I had found out that pretty much everyone in Roseville didn't live with their parents, they lived with their friends so it wasn't suprising that I lived with Kaitlyn.

Aiden pulled us into the living room, which was right by the staricase and had an evil glint in his eyes.

"Grills," he liked to call us that for some odd reason, "Carter got drunk last night and there's a girl in his room, we want to embarrass him but, like, maybe a little bit to her. She was loud last night. You in?"

"Of course! Nothing would make me happier." I told the boys, a grin filling my face.

Oh, how he would pay.

Jordan shouted up the stairs that we were going into the back garden, so Carter could attempt to sneak her out of the house.

We actually stayed sitting in the living room, where we could see the stairs perfectly.

A familiar blonde girl sneakily ran down the stairs, holding pink 5 inch heels in her hands. Her makeup was smudged and her hair was a mess. I recognised the blue eyes.

It was... Jasmine?

She saw me looking at her and sort of smiled.

"Astrid?" she asked softly, massaging her head.

"Jasmine?" I asked and she nodded slightly, it looked like it pained her to do that.

Damn, she was hungover.

"What are you doing here?" she asked, I stood up to go and help her walk out of the house.

"Waiting for Carter with some friends." I waved them off and continued to walk towards her.

"He's in a really bad mood right now, completely kicked me out without saying a word. I can't believe I did that yesterday."

I burst out laughing, which I probably shouldn't have done. But it was so damn funny.